Thread: Lars

Lars

Oh, Lars! I just love your baby pic. What a cute little boy. I sure would like to see some pics of you all grown up. I'll bet you turned out to be such a handsome young man I just love Samoyeds. My RB Chloe was a Samoyed mix and I think she had alot of your traits.

Congrats, Lars! I hope you get lots of extra attention today.

Enjoy you special day!

Robin

you are just soooo adorable......look at those darling ears! congratulations on being dotd!!!

I agree with lillycat,,, its those ears that got me!!!!! What a dollface you are Lars.....

Congrats on being our DOTD!!

your a beautiful dog Lars!! You look so soft,and cuddley!!

Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Gorgeous Lars!

Oh what a pretty boy your family has chosen as their new friend. You sound like a really cool guy too Lars. You are so very fluffy and soft looking. We would love to run and jump with you too!! We can't stop smiling at your communicating skills too!! Aroo Aroo-we love it!! Our Mom says you remind her of her RB Benny. She has fallen in love with you too. Keep on trying with those kitties Lars-one day maybe they will play with you. Congratulations on being our very very handsome DOTD Mr. Lars. Continue to love your life like we do and enjoy every day with your loving family. Tell the family hi for us and to give you many kisses and hugs for us on that sweet little facey!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATIONS LARS!

Oh my, just look at that face, those ears, how adorable are you?!!!! I wish I could give you a big ol' hug and put my face right in that soft fur of yours!
    I'm so glad that you bring lots of love, fun, and silliness into your new home Lars and I'm sure one of these days your "steal and destroy" missions will be over

Sweetie have a great day celebrating being our special "DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Lars you are just too adorable, felony cute !!!!! I love your name, and must be named from the little polar bear stories which fits you to a tee being a sammy!!!! I love Sammy talk, and the beautiful fur of you beauties. You need some reindeer to herd. Maybe around Christmas time, you can ask for a reindeer toy!!!! Im sure you will eventually (?) stop eating furniture you little termite you!!! My dog loves bananas too, and all sorts of fruits and veggies. Bet youd like blueberries!!!! Hope and know you'll get alot of hugs and smooches today, banana boy

Oh Lars, what I wouldn't give to rub those velvet ears of yours.

Congratulations adorable you!

Lars- what a little white ball of cute!!! Your fluffy fur and perky ears are just adooooroable!!! YEAH LARS!!

Lars...You are a very beautiful baby. I would love to have you for my own. I would brush your hair every day just like I brush my two yorkies hair. Glad you have a wonderful home to live in. Have a great day.
    LHCamry

Hi there Lars! Aren't you the precious pup, so handsome and full of yourself What more could a family ask for in a pup than a big, goofy, joyful, lovable fluffball like you??? Ok, so maybe they could do without those pesky "steal and destroy" missions Hopefully you've outgrown that "endearing" trait by now! You sure know how to live life to the hilt, don't you sweetheart??? I'd say your family hit the jackpot the day you entered their lives, adorable Lars! Me and my pups Star the Lab and Cody the Husky send you lots of love, happy tail wags and "aroooo's" on your special day! Congratulations to Lars, our sweet as can be Dog of the Day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am in love!!!

Oh, Lars, what a sweet pup you are! I just miss my Samoyed, Prince as a puppy, so your picture just made me brighten up!

I hope that you get spoiled on your special day! Congratulations on being today's, handsome DOTD!

-Emma