Thread: Don Pepe and Honey!!

Don Pepe and Honey!!

Good morning boys!! Or should we say, "Little Men". You two are the cutest things we've seen in quite a while!! We are ecstatic to be the first greeters this morning. We're so lucky!!! Two adorable chi boys as our glorious D'sOTD!!! Our whole house is nothing but big smiles this morning looking at you guys!! We wish we could give you both some HUGE kisses!!! We all know your family is having the time of their lives with you guys. You will give them countless hours of pleasure. Chi's are such great, little sweet doggies. We are a little biased as you can tell. We are referred to as, "the girls" so we love your reference. You big guys have a wonderful day as our cutie patootie D'sOTD!! Celebrate with Socrates, Carman, Kahlua(great names), and all the family. All of you continue to love your life like we do. Tell your family hi from us and tell them how lucky they are to have you-never mind, they already know it!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Well arent you two lil ones sweet,,,,, I have this urge to go out and buy you 2 lil itty bitty blonde wigs tho,,,,, I wonder why that is eh?

congrats on being our sweet lil D's OTD!!!

such darling boys.....from the town i attended kindergarten in too! i can understand about the hummingbird comment.....so tiny and loveable.......congratulations on being dotd!!!

Dog of the Day today should come with a "Cuteness Overload" warning today for sure!! I don't know when I have seen a cuter duo of pupsters here and they are Jersey boys too! They are just absolutely precious and I wish you many, many years of happiness with your two sweeties.

Oh how I'd love to kiss the tops of those cute little heads. Wow! Can you get any cuter?

Congratulations boys!

What handsome little boys you are Don Pepe and Honey!! Two cool dudes from Jersey!!

TOOOOOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations to you two little cuties.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hey Cutie Pies!

Aren't you the 2 most little adorable pups ever? You must be so fun to play with and I wish I could come pet you. As you 2 are afraid of nothing I'm sure you'd love to see Buddy as well, my big Golden. Congrats on being DOTD! Your owners are probably very proud, and why wouldn't they be? Such nice pups they have! May your day be fulled with yummy treats and lots of hugs and kisses!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

AWWW Such cute little guys!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

What darling precious faces to greet us as our very special Dogs of the Day today, Don Pepe and Honey! I loved the description of Honey's "hummingbird-like" attributes! You two have obviously been a very special and wonderful addition to your loving people, kitties, and doggie brother, Kahlua. Hope you two sweeties have an extra special day today, Congratulations on two most adorable Dogs of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Darling, precious, adorable...I could go on and on What a dynamic duo we are treated to today...double the pleasure, double the fun! Two little pups with lion sized hearts and spirits, that's Honey and Pepe What joyful, happy, life loving guys you are. I'll bet you not only keep your humans on their toes, but Socrates, Carman and Kahlua too What is they say??? The best things come in little packages and you guys are living proof of that! I know that many, many love and laughter filled years lay ahead for Honey, Pepe and their proud family! Congratulations to our two cutie pie Dogs of the Day, Honey and Pepe Hugs and happy tail wags to you both from Sandra, Cody and Star! Enjoy your day on center stage, H&P

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You guys are really cute!! Congrats on being our wonderful dogs of the day!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Hello Sweethearts!!!!!!!

Congrats on being our "Little Men" DOTD!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."