Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden retriever

Golden retriever

If you love Golden retrievers or want to buy one or just think they are simply adorable come post here. I have a Golden Retriever named Buddy, he was DOTD yesterday- check him out please and thank you. Come post here pics of your dog too, and I'l tell you what I think of them and give them some nice compliments to make them feel special. All dogs are welcome- even if they are not Goldens.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

Hello! Welcome to Pet Talk! I have a Black Lab, named Sadie. I absolutely LOVE Goldens, and I want one sooo bad! In think they are BEAUTIFUL dogs.

Here is a pic of my Sadie May.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

My husband really likes Golden Retrievers he wants one maybe one of these days.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

I love Goldens as well. I was looking on Petfinder.com for a Golden and thought I found one...it said Golden/Chow mix so I adopted her. Instead, I find out that she's not Golden but Chow/Corgi mix. I love her anyway!!!

Then:

Now:
    Last edited by cfuh; 08-25-2004 at 08:47 PM.
    Cathy, Sammie, & Maggie

"If you can't decide between a Shepherd, a Setter
    or a Poodle, get them all ... adopt a mutt!" -- ASPCA

Oh Sadie May!! You are gorgeous....I love your slick and shiny black fur! You have a family that loves you very much. Wishing all the best to you adorable cutie and may your day be filled with lots of love and yummy treats.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

I think your husband is right about getting a Golden, they are wonderful dogs.

Cfuh,

That's a funny story. I'm glad you have so much love for your dog even though it turned out to be a different dog. Maybe get a Golden too, make your family bigger. They really are wonderful dogs. By the way, I could not see the pictures cuz there was the little x in the box,I don't know why. Sorry, but I'm sure your dog is beautiful! Wishing you all the best.

Cfuh,

Now I see the pictures of your gorgeous doggie, How did you get rid of the little x or whas that something that was wrong with my computer?

Quick Question, why are goldens known as the alamerican dog it is not like htey were the first breed to ever be breed together or discovered?
    Layka

Hi Layka!

I know I have a Golden Retriever, and I know quite a lot about them I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry about that! If you still want to know the answer, make your own thread or ask around. Good luck!

Originally posted by Layka3000
    Quick Question, why are goldens known as the alamerican dog it is not like htey were the first breed to ever be breed together or discovered?
    probably because they're such a popular family dog,and there known to be very sweet dogs,which my friends have one.

I love goldens...they're one of my favorite breeds, next to border collies of course!! (I also like pembroke welsh corgis!) I saw your Buddy as DOTD, and he is simply GORGEOUS! One of the prettiest goldens I've ever seen!! This is my buddy, Blazer (in the sig and attachment...the attached one is Blaze as a younger puppy)...he's a mischievous dog, but really smart and my best friend!!! You can see the intelligence in his eyes too!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Your dog is gorgeous! Thanks for the compliments for Buddy, he says hi to Blazers. I totally agree, Goldens are a wonderful breed. I don't know much about border collies but am sure that they are sweethearts, especially your doggie. Wishing Blazer all the best in life, a loving family and yummy doggie treats.

I also don't understand why so many people have Labradors and Goldens? I had a Chocolate Labrador a while ago and I didn't think he made a better dog than my Rottweiler or my Dal. I doggy-sat a Golden once and she wasn't any better than other breeds I've been around. I DO really like both breeds though, I just don't understand why they are so popular I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I truly didn't mean too but I just don't understand.

Originally posted by Toller 42
    I also don't understand why so many people have Labradors and Goldens? I had a Chocolate Labrador a while ago and I didn't think he made a better dog than my Rottweiler or my Dal. I doggy-sat a Golden once and she wasn't any better than other breeds I've been around. I DO really like both breeds though, I just don't understand why they are so popular I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I truly didn't mean too but I just don't understand.
    I also agree.

aSHLEY
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka