Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New to site - Hello & Thank You!

Hi Everyone,

Max's blood tests indeed came back normal. Even the muscle protein level was nomal to low - which the Dr. said he thought would be high. The only thing slightly out of range was Max's salt level -- something I didn't even know was possible!

Max has had a "just okay" week. He is up to following us human's wherever we might go around the house, but outside either on our elevated back deck or on his run in the front yard don't seem to appeal to him at all. THIS is strange. It is BEAUTIFUL here at the moment and Max is usually outside and loving it. I like it better when he's in, because I didn't want another outdoor cat this time around. Cat's who own me usually manage to find too much trouble outside and Max is no exception - even restrained.

He has screamed/jumped back/dropped to the floor less and less, thankfully, but in the past two days it has gotten more frequent. The Dr.'s all say we need to give him time to heal . . .but his human's really have a problem watching Max's pain . . .keep up the good thoughts and the prayers for our wee guy and enjoy the weekend - we hope you all have the beautiful weather we are.

I'm glad to hear that Max is doing better.

{hugs} to you and Max!

We (Misty my cat & I) will keep Max in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us informed on his vet visits. Also welcome to this site. Its a very informative site and fun relating also to other pet lovers like ourselves.