Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cobweb

cobweb

you are one darling kitty........and a "moocher" too, i hear! you are definately a heart-breaker in my book!!!! congratulations on being cotd!!!

What an adorable baby Cobweb was and I have no doubt that she has grown into a beautiful young lady.

We know all about moochers round here and I'm pleased to hear that Cobweb figured out that if she was not the best mouser in the family, she could probably get a better diet by charming the humans into looking after her. Clever girl.

I hope you have great fun today, Cobweb, playing with your cloth mouse and just anything else that your little heart desires.

Cobweb,was such a Great Kitten,she must be a Gorgeous Cat! WE are betting,that she,now that she,has her growth,is a doll!The Found Cats send,a Giant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Cosmic Cobweb COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Cobweb!

What a nice surprize – another danish cat honoured as COTD! You are such a little sweetie, and I bet you enjoy the farm life to the fullest. I can picture you playing hide and seek and do all kinds of antics. No wonder you stole your mom's heart. Have fun today, play with your toy mouse and get spoiled rotten! I hope you get extra yummy treats today, too. I wish you a long and happy life!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a sweet weet one you are CW!! Your tiny paws and nose are toooo cute!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

What a cute kitten. Congratulations on your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Cobweb
    What an adorable baby you were. No doubt you have grown into an equally beautiful girl now! I love your name too! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, what a darling, precious little girl you are Cobweb...so dainty and petite and "feminine Your adorable look of wide eyed innocence has completely captured my heart, just as it did your mommy's I'd love to see you summersaulting across the floor with your mousie in your mouth And I agree, cloth ones are so much more fitting a delicate and dainty little princess like you Many thanks to your adoring human for sharing you with all of us here on Pet Talk, Cobweb! And you make sure you're spoiled rotten today because this is your day to shine in the spotlight Congratulations to adorable Cobweb, our sweet as can be Cat of the Day! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you cutie pie from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She's a sweetie. Hope she does spend many years purring her human to sleep. Good luck.

10. Dear Cobweb,

Do you know our friend Fister? He is from Denmark too, but we think he is a little older than you are.

You have an adorable and sweet face.

Congratulations!

Edwina and Eddie

What a cutie!

She is so precious! I can just imagine how beautiful you are now, Cobweb, all grown up! I love tabbies.
    Congrats!
    Thor, Belle & Scout's Mom

What a well-written story. You must be something of a professional writer. I enjoyed it, and your kitty sure seems like a treasure.

la Choola
    the Julles

Well Cobweb, aren't you just the cutest little kitty! I too would like to see your "grown-up" picture. Cobweb, while you may not have mouse catching talents, you certainly have human-heart-catching talents. Best wishes for a long, happy, and healthy life with your loving family.

Cobweb, you are so cute. You have a face like a little mountain lion. Me too I would like to see how you look now I am sure you are still very impressive.

Hope you had a wonderful special COTD-day

Cobweb update

Hi everybody.

Thanks for all your very sweet replies to my Cobweb. She has recently had kittens herself. I guess she's a real "mixed breed". I'll enclose a picture of them. I'm still looking for a good picture of Cobweb herself, on my computer
    Last edited by Cobwebs father; 08-28-2004 at 09:04 AM.