Thread: Moosmom

Moosmom

Moosmom wants everyone to know she's been having technical problems getting here. She hasn't been able to get here for several days, but wants to be, and misses everyone!

Thanks for letting us know Karen. If you speak with her, please say Hi and we miss ya!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Karen, if you hear from Donna, tell her that I'm doing o.k. with my new knee.

Funny I was just thinking it was odd Donna had not been responding to your threads David, knowing how close you two have got he he, well let us hope she is back on PT very soon,we all miss her.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

it's strange

Originally posted by carole
    Funny I was just thinking it was odd Donna had not been responding to your threads David, knowing how close you two have got he he, well let us hope she is back on PT very soon,we all miss her.
    Carole, I was expecting to see her email in the hospital and I wondered why I didn't see it. Maybe she'll get her technical problems squared away and I'll hear from her.

Thanks for letting us know Karen. Tell her she is missed

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Lots of hugs to Donna!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Donna, we miss you - sorry you are having computer problems right now.

I was able to get into the library and a computer. I miss PT and everyone SO much!

David,

I'm glad to hear everything went well with your knee. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Karen sent me an email before I stupidly uninstalled Juno. I expect a disk from them in the next week or so. In the meantime I'll use the library computer when I have a chance.

The job is going great. I'm sorry I didn't check in with Kelly Services sooner. I'm hoping it will turn into full time. But that's 4-6 months down the road.

I've been driving brand new Mazda's off the assembly line and parking them. So far I've driven the RX8, Miata and the Mazda 2.3 They're fun cars to drive.

I'll check back with you all soon, probably on Saturday.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Gotta love technology! Glad everything is on the mend, though not immediately. See you when everything is squared away! Take care.

PS - I'm looking at getting a Mazda 6 later this year... can you get me one for free?

I get a new car every few years.....

SHE gets a new car every few minutes......

p.s.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM????

They'll do anything to sell cars....
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.