Thread: We met Rose today!!!!

We met Rose today!!!!

We got to meet up with Rose,, our possible partially blind adoptee,,, and man,, is she ever sweet,,,, such a wonderful dog,, quiet, well behaved and she and our LucyBelle hit it off! Lucy didnt even object to Rose taking her favourite bone!! amazing!

I have only one qualm,,, its the hair!! OH man,, she is shedding some bad!!! It could be she needs a good bath, a throughal brushing and some really good food into her... When they arent up to snuff in the health dept, they can have bad coats.... I guess if we go thru with this,, I will have some serious one on one time with my vacumn!!!! We will have another visit next saturday ..an overnighter... see how that goes,, if it goes ok,,, we will take her to our Vet for a once over, discuss her eyes and such then adopt......

She seems to know the name Rose more then we figured,, so we might have to stick with that name,,, I dont like Rose,, might change it to something like RosieBelle instead.... kinda goes with LucyBelle eh? Will most likely end up calling her mostly rosie.....

There,, I finished babbling,,, sorry,, hope you all dont mind!!!!

Lorraine O

Congrats! I hope everything works out!

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

she sounds like a sweet dog!! If you have pic's of her,then mabye we could help you with a new name for her!! im glad the Lucybelle liked her!! and hit it off good.When is she coming home with you??

btw you can babble all you want!!

Being mom to a Husky and Lab, I know what it's like, being bonded to a vacuum Rose sounds like such a sweetheart and I'm so happy to hear that she and LucyBelle hit it off! By the way, I love the name Paws crossed that all works out and soon, Rose will be coming home! You're a hero

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You must be so excited about maybe getting rose!! That is great Lucy and her get along. I love the name RosieBelle as well...does great with Lucybelle! Post pics of Rosie and Lucy ASAP!!!!!

I am sure with a bath and a good grooming - and regular brushings - her coat will be much better. How exciting that she and LucyBelle get along! Wheeee!

thanks Ladies.... I reallllllly appreciate the support and all.. I am still so nervouse about this adoption,,,, Just worried about the big step is all. she truly is a doll....

I am really hoping that with time her coat will not shed QUITE as much as it was today,, I mean, man,, I would pet her from her head to her bum and come away with a handful of hair! What season do Huskies BLOW coats??? Maybe thats what she is doing?

I am also worried about he hair factor as I became terribly allergic to our scotty after my kidney transplant.... I couldnt breathe for about 4 months,,, it was awful,,,, he came down with cancer and had to be put down and then within a month,,, I was back to normal,,, God,, what do I do if I get allergic to Rose??? Are all longish haired dogs highly allergenic?? Is that the right word? Input anyone??