Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Milo

I have Pet Of The Year contests at my house!

Milo

Debra-My mothers friend
    My Brother/Daniel- My Brother/Daniel
    Aunt Christy- My Aunt
    My Cousin- My Cousin Kimmy

Milo
    Debra doesn't respond about them.. (Debra is the owner) So we believe that she promised her son Austin that he could keep all the kittens if she got rid of Hershey or that something happened to the kittens.. So 4-3 days ago we went to look at Kittens at Animal Control down here in Florida in Palm City (the adoption center that has the OutSide drop off AKA the Night Dog.) Well we went they're we also got the cat that now is my brothers cat her name is Mama'Kitty she has been to us to our grandparents and now she is back to us! Well anyhow we went there and went to where the "Big Cats" are because we didn't really know how to get to the Kitten section LOL! But b4 we had even walked in the building I saw this SOOO ADORABLE little Domestic Short Hair/Siemese/Mix Boy kitten! But of course my mother told me NO.. So we walked in (THEY HAD A HUGGGE ANT PROBLEM) Me My Aunt Christy my 2 yr old cousin my mom and my bro all went in... So straight to the "Big Cats" we went! When we got theyre they had a room for kittens/cats that bit someone.. they had Ferrals... And well BIG CATS my Aunt Christy just FELL IN LOVE with this one cat and my brother FELL IN LOVE with one too! But he couldn't get it sadly.... So we continued and we went in the dog section then finally found the kitten section!So we went in there... And there was the SOOO ADORABLE little Domestic Short Hair/Siemese/Mix Boy still sitting in the same spot I frowned knowing I couldn't get a male.. We read the paper and is said he was Neutured well then I saw a little Gray and black striped girl kitten and I wanted to hold her so my mother and brother went to go ask if I could hold her... Then someone came in and opened the glass little room and let me hold her.. She was VERY VERY FLUFFY!! Well VERY VERY SOFT so then my mom asked if I was aloud to hold the SOOO ADORABLE little Domestic Short Hair/Siemese/Mix Boy and the lady said "Yes" So I held him and he just looked at me and started purring (of course each kitten i held purred) But he smiled at me too... My mother asked if he was fixed if he would still spray.. The Lady said "No" A smile came upon my face.. My mother went and filled out the papers.. then he was mine! But we had to get our landlord to confirm and my Aunt Christy's landlord DIDN'T allow her to get the cat!!!!!! It took till 6:00 they're closing time to finally get ahold of our land lord (she doesnt speak good english) she said "Yes" we were out by 6:30 or 6:20 I was sooo glad we ran up to our office real quick so that my mother could drop off my Aunt Christy and my 2 year old cousin. But we stayed for like 20 mins my Aunt Christy said that I should name him Milo.. the cat from Milo and Odis. So I named him that. When I got home I read EVERY SINGLE Kitten Care Pamplet that we got.. (of course only for coupons and i read a few) So the next day I wanted to spend the 45 bucks that I had saved up on stuff for Milo so I did I came out with only like 21 bucks I got him a harrnest a mouse toy a feather stick a ID Tag for his collar kitten food and litter and a litter box.. I couldn't afford a scratching post........ Well my mom felt bad about not letting my brother get a cat so she got him a fish tank and stuff for the fish tank of course he has to wait 2 days though... Then we got home and he said where is the fish?! We said he hadded to to wait days b4 he could get any fish.. So he went to set up the tank.. The tank was broken!! So then we had to go back and get a new tank the next day I bought 2 more things for my cat I bought him 2 little kinda wet food things for him..

He now isn't a Mystery Kitty he is Kitty!

FACTS ABOUT MILO
    His ID Tag Says-
    Milo
    And my phone # goes here but im not going to give that away!

What time he wakes me up at-
    Right when there is only a little lite in the sky!

What his full name is-
    Milo Charlie Kenney

Fun Fact-
    Charlie was his real name at the Adoption Center!

Disgusting Fact-
    He Farts ALOT!!!!

His nickname-
    Mr. Lovey Dovey Pants

The gas your poor baby has is probably just from the change in his diet. It should go away when his tummy gets use to the food he is on. Congrats on your new baby!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Probaly. And Thanks! He is only 2 months I just took images of him like 10 mins ago so I should have them on here tonight. When I get them on I will post them.

Congratulations on your new kitten. It sounds like you are trying to provide good care for him. Just remember he will need a vet visit soon too! You wanna keep that baby good and healthy for a long time! Can't wait to see pictures of Milo!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

We are glad,that Milo,has a New Home,the Found Cats know what it is,to be homeless,then found Cats! Our feeder suggests,the Nutro Complete Care Kitten,as we LOVE OUR NUTRO!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello welcome to PT... Congrats on your new cat.. How old are you? it says you were born in 1968????? Hmmmmmmmm hahaha well anyways I'm glad that you go the cat you wanted from the beggining and didn't settle cuz you just wanted a cat NOW... Congrats can't wait to see pics

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

hi! how are you? I thought you were taking one of Debbie's kittens? It didn't work out? Well congrats on your new boy! Send pics!

Welcome to your new forever home, Milo. {{{snugglebunnies}}}
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Milo is a cutie! Hate to tell you this though.... he doesn't look to be a siamese mix at all! Hope the vet gives medications for his cold and diarreah. Hope your family was reimbursed for the broken fish tank! Your mom sounds likes she goes all out for her kids! Still wondering why you didn't take one of your mom's friend's kittens though! Hope they are all fine and in good homes.

Originally posted by leslie
    Milo is a cutie! Hate to tell you this though.... he doesn't look to be a siamese mix at all! Hope the vet gives medications for his cold and diarreah. Hope your family was reimbursed for the broken fish tank! Your mom sounds likes she goes all out for her kids! Still wondering why you didn't take one of your mom's friend's kittens though! Hope they are all fine and in good homes.
    We didn't take one of Dera's kittens because every time we asked about them suddenlly she would dissapere! And we are probaly going to bring Milo to the vet soon. I hope!

And i looked Milo up in my breed book and found out he was a Munchkin LOL!

Munchkin cats are like dwarfs they have short legs and their bodies are low to the ground I think he is a domestic shorthair mix.... Thats good that your taking him to the vet though. I'm glad to hear I hope he's adjusting well and feeling a little better...

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Originally posted by Jods
    Munchkin cats are like dwarfs they have short legs and their bodies are low to the ground I think he is a domestic shorthair mix.... Thats good that your taking him to the vet though. I'm glad to hear I hope he's adjusting well and feeling a little better...
    The Munchkin is under Domestic Short Hairs and he is on my lap right now sleeping..

Jods

was just pointing out he doesn't have the features of the breed "Munchkin". Of course you can give him the pet name "munchkin"! I'm sure there are pics of Munchkin cats in the back of Cat Fancy magazines- that's where I have seen them- they have truely short legs! (hence the name!)