Thread: Nibbles and Brownie!

Nibbles and Brownie!

Awww...Nibbles and Brownie, you guys are so cute!! My cavy/guinea pig always squeeks, if it's food on the way, or having his nails trimmed too!! You guys (or should I say girls!) are some of the oldest piggys I've ever seen...my Domino is only two, but it's great to see guinea pigs live that long!! Congrats to being our wonderful Pets of the Day!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Hi there precious Nibbles and Brownie!!! What pretty piggie girls you are! You make a wonderful spokespig, Miss Nibbs (In our home, it's Moon who's the chatterer!) And how nice that we get to hear from your Daddy too It's obvious he loves his girls very much! (And your mommy does too of course) It's no surprise to read that you so quickly won over his heart! How ever does he get any work done during the day, with two such captivating cavies in his midst? It's always a special day when a piggie is our featuared Pet of the Day! And today, our pleasure is doubled!!! Congratulations to our most precious piggie pair Pets of the Day...Nibbles and Brownie! I hope you and your loving Mom and Dad and brother Thor have a wonderful day of celebration, chocked full of all your favorite treats and oodles of hugs and kisses! Love, wheeks and purrrs to darling Nibbles and Brownie from Sandra and piggies Moon and Rosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nibbles and Brownie
    How adorable you both are! No wonder your mommy and daddy fell in love you you! Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day today!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two are a pair of very special piggies - so pretty and sweet!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet Pigs of the Day!!

how darling you both are....congratulations on being potd!!

Thanks for the nice comments about my piggies, they really are a joy. They're a lot of work, but they really are loving little animals.

I was right and wrong. My house is filling up with guinea pigs, like I thought, but I'm responsible for it.

We just got our fourth, Aurora, a pig we rescued from a neglectful home. I'm knee deep in guineas!

But, thanks again for the nice remarks!

Hi Booth! So nice to hear from Nibbles and Brownie's mom Knee deep in piggies??? Who could resist??? Heaven Welcome Home dear Aurora! And bless you for saving this precious little soul! Moon and Rosie...wheeking for dinner as I type, say hi to your crew Visit us in Pets General with pics of all the piggies if you can! Hugs to the piggies! Sandra, Moon and Rosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    Hi Booth! So nice to hear from Nibbles and Brownie's mom Knee deep in piggies??? Who could resist??? Heaven Welcome Home dear Aurora! And bless you for saving this precious little soul! Moon and Rosie...wheeking for dinner as I type, say hi to your crew Visit us in Pets General with pics of all the piggies if you can! Hugs to the piggies! Sandra, Moon and Rosie!
    I'm their dad... but since "Booth" is a last name, I'll let it slide.