Thread: The Lion man of NZ.....

The Lion man of NZ.....

I just had to share about this fantastic guy and his partner Karen that we have in NZ.

Recently we have been watching a programme called LION MAN, all about Craig and his wonderful lions.

This has been the most amazing show, I really hope its televised world-wide, and if it comes,please watch it, you will be truely amazed.

Craig owns the Zion wildlife park in Whangarei, about 3 hrs away from where I live.

He loves his lions, just as we do our cats, and treats them the same, he plays rough and tumble with them, kisses them on the mouth, takes them to the beach,he recently went to Africa to bring back a white lion Cub.

Craig thinks of one of the older lions as his son, and says the lion thinks of him as his father, I am really in awe of this man, he is something special and seems a really nice guy.

If you want to see craig and read about him go tvnz.co.nz.
    Last edited by carole; 08-19-2004 at 04:12 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm there. Thanks for the link.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Slick I think that link is wrong try this one http://tvnz.co.nz/view/tv2_story_ski...3fformat=html, he is really a cool guy, who treats his lions as if they were cats, he grew up with 35 cats, now that explains it all doesn't it?

sorry Slick that one does not appear to work either, just type in lion man NZ for your search and then click on the first one and it should come up with the story.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️