View Poll Results: Who will deliver first?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stenograsaurus

23 48.94%
  • Cataholic

24 51.06%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stenograsaurus VS. Cataholic...he he he

Originally posted by Karen
    Beth is still deciding on a middle name, the poll is to decide on
    Hannah Grace
    Hannah Rose or
    Hannah Marie

Popcornbird, my mothers babies were allllll early - boys and girls. Some of us are just in a hurry, that's all.
    I saw that thread, and replied. I think Hannah Grace is beautiful.

All these PT babies are bringing such excitement to PT. Let's see........we need to know Beth's history then. Were her previous children early or late? Johanna has never had a child before, so its harder to predict her baby.

Either way, I figured this is all fun and decided to vote for Johanna afterall. I'm not sure about my vote, so I just made a random guess. I'm hoping little Jonah arrives early. I'm anxious to see pics of him! But I am anxious to see Hannah's pics too!! Maybe they'll both arrive on the same day.

I vote that Sten has hers first! I like the name Jonah, that is very cute! I want to see tummy pictures! I love pregnant tummys!

Thank you Wolfie!

My vote is for Johanna, she's going to convince her baby to come out a few days early just so she can win.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

It's hard to say! Johana is competitive, but Beth has experience on her side. Hmmm.... Sorry Joh! I voted for Beth.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Oh, I'm winning by one vote!!! I better vote for myself and make it two.

To answer some questions, Sabrina was my first and she was born on her due date.

Brooke was born two days early.

As for Hannah, as of Thursday around lunch time I was 2 cm. dilated, 50% effaced and the baby was in the -2 position in the birth canal. When I work up this morning I had noticed that the baby had dropped even more over night. My due date is still the 9th. They never changed it. But my blood pressure was about 40 points higher than normal so they put me on blood pressure medicine. They only gave me enough to get me to my 38th week, which is on the 26th. Maybe we'll both have our babies on the 30th. It is a full moon that day!!!!
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

I'm thinkin' it'll be Beth. Sorry, Johanna!

I had to go with Beth. Just guessing though

This is exciting and I hope we do get to see a few pics of the two. How wonderful for both of you.

I also love both the names you picked out.

Wishing you both the best and can't wait for the big day.

Hugs for you both....Robin

I had to vote for Beth too since both of her previous babies were early or on time. It sounds like she may have hers before Sept. I also love their names.

Johanna, I voted for you, just because I have only had one baby and she just wouldn't come and I know how frustrating that is!!! Helen was 2 1/2 weeks past her due date when they finally induced my labor. No offense, Beth, but you're an old pro at this! Sounds like both of you girls might go early, and I was so in hopes of one of you having one on my birthday (9/18), but I know you both hope that DOESN'T happen!!!!

Well, thanks alot, "FRIENDS".... he he he...I won't have another internal til Tuesday. I did have a scan today and there wasn't any cause for concern, which would = early baby! The only thing Jonah seemed content on doing was hiccuping during the stress test. Thanks, Kid!

So, although I haven't voted, I am thinking Beth will go first. Dern it anyhow!

I will update on Tuesday, that might be more telling. But, Beth is progressing more than me. I was only 1 cm dilated two weeks ago. Boo Hoo Hoo.....

I had to vote for Stenograsaurus since she already had two early birds.
    I know from experience that the 3rd baby comes a lot quicker than the first.
    I would be willing to babysit and/or petsit for either one of you anytime as long as you bring the baby/pets to my house in Vermont.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I don't know--sounds like a tough call.
    Beth may have something with her full moon idea...hmmmm..

I have 2 girls at work about ready to go as well--one isn't due until September 25th, but I don't think she's going to make it that far!!!

So exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures of the babies!!!!

Beth--
    I could babysit anytime--I'm not too far away
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

i love the name hannah grace and i love the name jonah parker....

just had another great thought.....maybe edwina and eddie would "sign up" for some babysitting.......hmmmmm?

Well, I'm still here and still pregnant!!!! Being the competitive person that I am, I had went out to eat Friday night and ate spicy foods, walked for two hours, drove my Expedition across the bumpiest road I know of, plus a few other things that is supposed to "speed things along" and nothing worked.

Funny story though. After my hot bath Saturday morning I was sitting at the table with my robe on taking all my pills. I stood up to go upstairs and heard a bunch of water hitting the floor. I thought, I didn't feel anything. I looked down between my legs and the floor was dry. Then I noticed both my dogs in the middle of the kitchen so I went over there. Here Dakota had just finished drinking water, apparently too fast, and threw water up on the floor. I was chuckling pretty good while cleaning that up.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar