View Poll Results: Which middle name do you like?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marie

12 26.67%
  • Rose

21 46.67%
  • Grace

12 26.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with middle name.

I think Hannah Rose flows, but I also the name Grace. Not much help I know. It also depends on the last name - say it out loud ten times!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

All the names are beautiful, but I chose Marie (and I'm a little partial to it since it's my middle name).

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hannah Rose just sounds like and exotic name . Gives her a chance to be something really spectacular. I beleive in names defining a person so thats why mine are named the way they were.
    Clarissa was an 16th centry greek poetress(artsy ) Amber to give color to her art tyness.
    Benjamin strong and sturdy. He is a fighter from the start (the docs didn't expect him to live,20 years later guess they don't know everything)
    Edward all of them I know are strong

I voted for "Hannah Rose" It really sounds nice together. I think it's a beautiful combination.

Hannah Grace sounds SO *graceful*. I love the sound of Grace with Hannah. It sounds like they go together. Hannah Marie is cute too, but for some reason, I think Grace goes better with the name Hannah. Its a beautiful name. I always liked the name Hannah.

I voted for Hannah Rose too because I love those two names together

Luckily at school, middle names don't come out too much so if you're worried about your daughter being made fun of, I doubt that will happen. Usually its the first and last names that people pick on.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I voted Marie. I'm just alittle partial to the name since it is my middle name and my daughter Maegan's middle name.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

I love Hannah Grace... I love the name Grace. Good luck chosing! They all sound great together... whichever you chose will sound beautiful.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Be sure to choose wisely and that you are definite on your names, I only found out recently that Tamsin was a form of Thomasina, my mother's name (one she hates BTW) and had I known at the time of my daughter's birth it would have been her third name, now I have to spend a hundred dollars to add it to her birth certificate, which I will do , when and if I ever get a spare one hundred dollars, as this will be to honour my mother, and something to remember her by when she is no longer with us, and my daughter loves the name as well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I thought of another reason to go with Hannah Rose; the day or day after she is born, your husband can take her two big sisters to a garden shop or nursery and buy a rose bush that's blossoming or budding then. They can take it home and plant it and call it "the Hannah rose," and it'll bloom every year on her birthday or thereabouts!

My mother's birthday was in June, and there is a rose bush at my parent's house that was taken from the one at HER parents' house that blooms every year at that time (give or take major droughts or late springs). She carried flowers from it for her wedding (which was on her birthday as well). I didn't know it was true of all rose bushes until I met a gardener who was going to buy one for a wedding present for that reason.

I think I am leaning towards Rose. (Sorry, Johanna. Do you still like me? ) Every time I say Hannah Grace I always hear that somebody knows someone whose little girl has the same name. It's a very common middle name for Hannah. Plus the rose bush thing got to me. (Thanks for the tears, Karen. ) We have two pine trees planted for Sabrina and Brooke (from their first Christmas) and we're running out of room to put trees so a rose bush for Hannah Rose would be quite appropriate.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

OH WOW Karen, that is so special. What a wonderful idea!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya