View Poll Results: Which middle name do you like?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marie

12 26.67%
  • Rose

21 46.67%
  • Grace

12 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with middle name.

Need help with middle name.

Well, with three weeks to go and undecided on a middle name, I decided to poll pettalk. The first name for our girl will be Hannah. The choices for the middle names are:

Marie -- My aunt's middle name and my cousin's middle name. I am very close to this family and we spent a lot of time together growing up. If I was not at my house I was at theirs. However there is another cousin and a great aunt whose middle name is Marie and they were not pleasant people. My nice aunt had said that there are so many of our relatives with the middle name of Marie so using this name as a namesake is not as important to me anymore.

Rose -- My cousin's first name (the same nice cousin from above.)

Grace -- Just a name that we like but my nephew has a cousin on his mother's side with the same name.

So what do you think?
    Thanks,
    Beth
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

I'm partial to Grace because my firstborn daughter's name will be Grace.

Rose is nice too. Marie isn't bad, but to me it has become a "filler" middle name (like, "we can't think of anything else and Marie sounds good with everything so we'll just use that.") I don't mean to offend anyone - Marie is a pretty name, it's just very very used.

Friends of ours, from church, named their newly born little girl, Hannah Grace. I think it is a beautiful name!!!

i think Hannah Marie is a beautiful name

I like Michelle!!! (but im alittle biased)

but i voted for GRACE!!!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I like Hannah Rose, and the fact that it has no negative associations for you!

Grace was my Great Dane's name, so I have a hard time taking that one seriously, and growing up in a heavily French-Canadian area, just about every other person's middle name was Marie.

I went for Marie.

Hannah Marie ..... now that sounds nice!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I like Hannah Rose. It flows beautifully. I didn't know that you were pregnant! I must have missed that thread. Best wishes!

Thank you Wolfie!

I voted for Rose as the middle name. You really have three
    great middle name choices picked out & it's hard to choose.

Guess I'd go with Hannah Rose.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rose is MY middle name, so that's what I voted for

Grace is my sister's middle name.

Hannah Rose sounds beautiful.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I think Hannah Grace sounds really beautiful

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Thanks everyone for responding.

You always worry when naming your kids. You don't want to pick a name that everyone at school will pick on or make fun of. When I was talking about this to one of my co-workers, she looked at me and said, Hannah rose to do what? I said, oh, thanks a lot. I never even thought of that. Although I'm sure some kid along the way would.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

GRACE! If I mean ANYTHING to you, Beth, ANYTHING, you will name your girl Hannah Grace. Grace was Jonah's middle name until he decided to be a boy. Lilyana Grace.....sign.....wipes tears away......

My friend's daughter is Hannah Marie. But, I love Grace!!

My vote is for Grace also - my sister (that I helped raise) just had a baby and she named her Grace - I didn't like it at first, but she is so wonderful and if you baby is anything at all like this Grace, you will be well blessed!

I love all the names you picked, and they go so well with Hannah, but my first choice would be Hannah-marie, then Rose and last but not least Grace.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️