Shaun and his family are very, very special people and my heart breaks for their great loss How great their love and compassion to welcome into their hearts and home, such a deserving doggie as Nike. As hard as it was, it does sound like they did the difficult and courageous but compassionate thing, in letting their beloved girl pass peacefully to the Bridge. No doubt every minute of her life with them, she was cherished and adored and pampered; just as she should have been from her first day on this earth. I think many others will be deeply grieving the loss of Nike, especially those at work. I will be keeping Nike, Shaun and family and all who loved her in my heart and prayers. I know my RB angel, my beloved Jingles has already taken her by the paw and showed her around the Rainbow Bridge Please convey my most heartfelt and sincere sympathies on their great loss. I commend their compassion and their courage. It takes a brave and selfless soul to let go our beloved furkids, to ease their pain and suffering. Run healthy and whole again, Nike! You will be greatly missed but never, ever forgotten. You live on in ther hearts and one happy day, in the distant future, you and your family will be reunited. Love, Sandra