Thread: Juke Joint Joseph

Juke Joint Joseph

ASks all his Pet Tlaker Friends,to email catfancy.com,with the phrase,We want Juke Joint Joseph,fot the Great Cats Names Contest!It will be Great Publicity,for my Veagas Stage Show,The worlds Best Singing Cat! Thank You! I love HH Edwina!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'll email from all my accounts at the direction of HH.....Lady Edwina!

We'll all support you JJJ3!!

We will vote for JJJ3 from all our email addys too!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

has anyone found the address to email votes to? I wrote to the publication at [email protected] to inquire but no response yet...

I just looked on the website and couldn't find anywhere to vote. Can someone help?

Edit - I see Debbie has emailed to find out.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Catmandu, there's SO much on that site, where do we go to vote? Can you enlighten us?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sorry,I thought that you could just email catfancy.com,but it might be a bit toughr,than that! Its just,that on the Library computer,you cannot directly email,just respond to threads! But the fact,that you are willing to help him,makes Juke Joint Joseph,a Happy Cat!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Im sorry,taht I put all The Pet Talkers,to alot of trouble,Its Dads Fault!He though,that it would be easy to reach Cat Fancy,and he as usual,was wrong! Hes soorrry TOO!

Ok - I got this far - at catfancy.com there is a "community" to sign up for - free and easy and there are forums sort of like here. But, I can't find where to cast my vote! Gary - can you tell us the right forum? I can find anything in General. What is the forum and name of the thread?? I am sirrahbed there too, by the way.

edit: Just found a post that the deadline for entries was August 16th. Sorry Gary!!!