Thread: Beautiful boy Charlie!

Beautiful boy Charlie!

A big virtual hug to you for surviving cancer and helping your little meowmie through her affliction. You look just like my aunt's RB boy Woodstock.

Wishing you a nice fat mouse on your special day.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

charlie, you are one special boy! congratulations on being cotd!!!

Sounds like a real sweetheart kitty. Sounds like his humans are pretty special, too. Good luck to all, and hope Charlie stays as content and peaceful as he is in the photo.

What a handsome orange kitty you are! (interesting choice of name, given the unwelcome guest by that name on the east coast. )
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Charlie!

What a handsome orange boy you are, and quite the hunter too! I hope you’ll get a lot of attention today on your day of fame, and get many snuggles and treats too. Have fun!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Charlie, what a special boy you are, and very handsome too! Tell your purrsons that today you can have all the snuggles, attention and food that you can handle, because you are our extra-special adorable Cat of the Day!

I'm going to look at your website now, where I hope to find lots more pictures of you and Jasmin.

ThevFound Cats,are so happy that our Lord,spared charlie,from that terrible disease,and let him live his full Life,As A Cat! And the Found Cats semd an extra Special Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Cosmic Charlie COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Charlie
    Aw, what a sweetie you are!
    I'm so sorry you and your mommy were both sick but very happy that you have each other to cuddle and help make things better. Friends help us all get through life be they furry, feathery, human or other.
    Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our extra special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie, you are a very special cat and have given so much of yourself despite having your own cross to bear. Blessings to you and my wishes that all your favorite things be bestowed lavishly upon you in honour of your day in the limelight, sweet boy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Now that's a pretty boy!! Charlie, you are so sweet - and I can tell from your website that you definitely have healing properties! Charlie, you are one special kitty cat!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!!

Having dealt with and overcome a very serious illness of your own Charlie, you know first hand the challenges your loving mommy must deal with. Having such a sweet, gentle and loving furbaby like you by her side, to cuddle and love, is just what's needed to help her heal and brighten her days What a very, very special boy you are dear Charlie. I have to tell you, seeing those precious pictures of you and your mommy brought a tear to my eyes. Animals are treasures to be cherished each and every day of their lives. And you Charlie, are one very loved kitty Congratulations sweet, sweet Charlie. I hope you and Jasmin and your entire family have an extra special, very happy day of celebration And I wish for you and Jasmin many, many more happy, laughing, love filled years together! You're an inspiration to us all, Charlie and Jasmin

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome kitty you are Charlie!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Charlie, you are indeed a beautiful orange boy! I believe you were healed so you can be with your mom to comfort her in her illness. I am grateful to your humans for doing all they can to get you and Jasmine the medical treatments you need. I hope you and Jasmine have many healthy, happy years with the family who loves you so much.