Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jasmine

jasmine

you are truly the "queen of the house" and you show it! congratulations on being cotd!!!

Indeed, Jasmine, your humans are very very lucky to have beautiful you! They seem to show their appreciation well though, providing comfortable laps, food offerings and an exciting household full of pals for you.

Here at Pet Talk, we like fluffy tummies, so RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB to you precious Jasmine. Enjoy your Cat of the Day honours to the full today, sweet girl.

Oh Jasmine, you are so cute!! Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Jasmine!

You are simply adorable! I bet you can keep the other cats and the dog in your household entertained.

Today is your day of fame and I hope you get extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. Have fun, sweetie!

Kisses and bellyrubs to you.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Jovial,Jolly Jasmine,you are so relaxed,and your picture ooozes Catttitude,galore! You are such a Pretty tuxedo,that allthe Found Cats Love You,oon Sight! A Big Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO OOOOOOOOW To The Jewel, Jasmine COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Queen Jasmine -- You can count me as one of your loyal subjects. You are just too special for words.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Jasmine, you are so pretty! Here comes a cyber belly scritch. *scritch* *scritch* *scritch*
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Jasmine
    How precious! That's what I said the second I saw your picture!
    What a ham, you am! and cute too!
    My smile just got wider and wider and became a full fledged grin by the time I finished reading all about you. Your humans sure ARE lucky to have you!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard work but I do it well- yes, dear Jasmine, we can see that from your picture.
    Do you love belly rubs? I would be happy do give you some.

You write a wonderful style- I would be happy if you came to join our board more often. We would love to hear more stories about your mischief and your pals

They don't come any cuter than you Queen Jasmine My Oliver loves to sleep with all four paws up in the air too...how precious I just love a girl who can state with impunity, "I'm the sweetest, most special kitty on earth!" Yes, that you are Jasmine...And make sure you remind your humans of that each and every day What a fun packed home it must be with Queen Jasmine in charge, ruling benevolently over her adoring furry and human subjects Congratulations to you precious Jasmine, Queen...ooops, I mean Cat of the Day Enjoy your well earned day of honor and wear your crown proudly! Lots of hugs and kisses to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, Jasmine!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jasmine, what a gorgeous gal you are!! Love your lovely two-tone coat and that pretty little face! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Cat of the Day!

Jasmine, you are a treat to see...what a beauty!!!!! We're very glad you have such a special, loving home! Catgratulations on your opportunity to show off for viewers around the world - you are one special girl! Be happy, lovely, Jasmine!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    (Oh, and our Jasmine sends special purrrrrrs...)

Tuxedo's Rule!!

Yes Jasmine, your humans are lucky to have you, and I am lucky to have met such a sassy little cutie pie!!!! You are an especially pretty little tuxedo girl, love your pretty long hair!! Congrats on your special day Jasmine, I have no doubt you will demand to be treated like a princess today and every day!!
    That feline fanatic.

Jasmine I am your slave forever. You just are SO adorable!!! You look extremely happy and I am honored to have met you! Congratulations for being COTD. You sure do deserve it. WOW you are SO cute!

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~