Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: URGENT Prayer Request

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    An accident???? It's still homicide IMO! So the thugs who killed Guy were thinking it was someone else when they bludgeoned him? Thinking it was Jesse? Something doesn't sit right with this whole picture. I think the cops know they screwed up just bad enough that any evidence is gone so....wash their hands of the whole thing right? My condolences to the family and friends.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Yeah, it is pretty sad. Here is an obit and an article if anyone's interested.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/c...11337792c.html

Obit:

http://www.legacy.com/SacBee/LegacyS...rsonId=2530038

Guy Henri Pronovost Jr.

PRONOVOST Jr., Guy Henri
    Born August 25th 1982 in Sacramento, lived in Folsom, in Heaven August 14, 2004. Guy is the son of Guy H. Pronovost and Mother Deborah K. Reese ; sisters, Jill Perez, Shanel Pronovost and Shavonne Pronovost ; Grandson of Harold and Phyllis Mc Elroy; Carmen Pronovost and late Jacque Pronovost. Niece and Nephews; Isabela Perez; Gabriel Perez and Seth Perez. Brother in-law Reuben Perez. Aunts and Uncles; David and Lilly Matthews, Ron and Denise Rinker, Andy and Dena Poole, Roy Crouch. Regean and Bonnie Pronovost, Paul Pronovost. Cousins; Laura, Lorainne, Mike, Cameron, Cory, Andrew, Hunter, Tim and Alex. Guy has numerous friends residing in Folsom that love him deeply. Guy You'll be in our hearts forever! Celebration of Guys life will be held at Oak Hills Church 1100 Blue Ravine Rd August 20th 4:00. Reception following service will be held at Lee Howard Park 7150 Baldwin Dam Rd Rotary Clubhouse. Guys is a Donor and has given life to 6 individuals. God Bless everyone for loving my son.
    Published in the Sacramento Bee on 8/19/2004.

Thank you Wolfie!