Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: URGENT Prayer Request

MMM, Tonya, I am so sorry for you and your entire family.

I know your family will make the right decision for Guy. If his organs can be harvested for someone else - then Guy will provide miracles for others.

More prayers are offered for all of you.

Thank you everyone. Wow. What a day. Where do I start?

Well...on the way to the hospital, they called and told us that he herniated the second part of his lower half of the brain, so he was officially 100% brain dead. So, he was definitely going off of life support.

So, we arrive at the hospital, and lo and behold, there are 10 fire trucks there, all the news channels, and the freaking hospital is evacuated. You could smell the smoke, but you couldn't see it. It was weird because there were all kinds of patients in beds out in the parking lots.

So anyways, we find the family, and they were frantic because Guy's mom had just signed the papers to pull the plug. We couldn't find Debbie anywhere, so we figured she was with Guy. We were so worried that Guy was going to go before we could say our goodbyes. We were evacuated from the hospital from about 11am until about 2:30pm.

So, we got back in there, it stunk like a chemical fire, but there was no obvious damage, so we didn't really know what happened. They had fans set up throughout the hospital trying to blow out the smell, it was sickening. I don't know what had happened, I'm waiting for it to come on the news tonight. I suspect it wasn't something major, but they had to take precautions.

So, then we all go into the waiting room. We started making a list on who was going to see Guy when to try to keep some order to the chaos.

Then, the surgeon comes out and tells us that Guy was murdered! He said that the trauma isn't consistent with a fall, it is more consistent with a 2x4 or a bat to the head. And he has a fat lip like he was punched in the lip. He said that if he'd fallen, he'd have road rash, dirty clothes, etc...Not to mention the scooter was found on it's kickstand undamaged.

So, drama! His thuggish friends all started talking about revenge, mom and grandma collapsed, etc... We're imagining what happened is that someone confronted Guy because of his noisy scooter at 12am. Him being an obnoxious drunk, he probably became rude and angry and one thing led to another. I'm confident that justice will be served because I'm sure someone bragged about beating up some big guy. Word will get out.

So, once that drama settled down, we got back to saying our goodbyes. Then the donor guy came. He said that if we wait until tomorrow (Monday), that there will be more lives saved. So, to make a long story short, Monday he will be taken off of life support.

The beautiful thing is that he has 18 donors and the list is possibly growing. His eyes, heart, liver, lungs....everything will be donated. Even his skin is going to some severely burned children. My aunt gets to know about each and every person he saves. She is making a biography about Guy for the recipients.

I am very at peace with all this. I think it is beautiful that so many people will be saved because of this. I told my Aunt that she can rest assured that there are parents out there that will be spared the heartache she experienced because of his organs.

Anyways, I'm tired, so I hope I'm making sense. Thank you for your support.

Thank you Wolfie!

How very sad, but at the same time, how beautiful that Guy will be saving so many other people's lives. I think your aunt making a bio for his donor recipients is a terrific thing to do.

My prayers and thoughts are with your family during this very difficult time. I have been through something similar with a neighbor of mine whom I was close to, so if you need to vent or talk, please feel free to PM me. I more than understand.

God bless.

Oh Tonya... what a story! Murdered!?!?! What a senseless waste of life to be ended over an arguement! Thankfully his oprgans are all in good shape and can be donated to let a dozen + people live.

I just saw this Tonya and I want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers. What a horrible thing for a family to experience! God Bless you all!!

Thank you. I'm ok with it. It is just the fact that we don't know exactly what happened that bothers me. I'm sure it'll all come out in due time.

Thank you Wolfie!

OMG Tonya, I am so sorry! But, at least the organs that you guys decided to donate will help others who need them.

Conor!

Heartfelt prayers for you and your family.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Tonya, I'm so sorry this ended so tragically. But bless Guy's family for thinking of many others in making the descision to donate his organs. I hope that someone somewhere witnessed what unfolded that night, so the family can get some closure on this tragedy. (((HUGS)))
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I just got off the phone right now. They already have a weapon (bat), names of possible suspects, and witnesses. Praise God!

Thank you Wolfie!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by Tonya
    I just got off the phone right now. They already have a weapon (bat), names of possible suspects, and witnesses. Praise God!
    Tonya, I sure hope the police process the crime scene for other evidence such as hair, etc. Glad to hear they have suspects, and hope they grab them before they leave the state or worse yet, country. And hope the witnesses cooperate and help fry the creeps that killed Guy.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

OMG! My thoughts and prayers are with you and Guy's family. This is terrible . If they already have the weapon and a list of suspects, then they will find exactly who did this.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    Tonya, I sure hope the police process the crime scene for other evidence such as hair, etc. Glad to hear they have suspects, and hope they grab them before they leave the state or worse yet, country. And hope the witnesses cooperate and help fry the creeps that killed Guy.
    They treated the scene as an accident, not a crime scene. They returned Guy's clothing and scooter and took no pictures. So now, the detective has to try and retrieve those items and interview the officers that were first on the scene.

Thank you Wolfie!

Prayers on the way.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I can't freaking believe this. I am so livid I can barely type...

Well, the story behind Guy's death is this...Guy's friend Jesse slept with this other guy named Jeff's girlfriend. So...Jesse and Jeff were supposed to fight on Thursday night. Well, Jesse didn't show up. So, on Friday night, moments before Guy was killed, Jeff and a group of guys were seen with baseball bats walking around Jesse's apartment complex looking for him. Jesse's apartment is the party that Guy was at and Guy was on Jesse's scooter. And, a car matching the description of one of Jeff's friends was seen speeding off from the scene.

AND so, today, the coroner and the cops come to Guy's mom and tell her that his death was ruled accidental through the autopsy so they are closing the case. Now, I acknowledge that Guy wasn't an upstanding citizen. But it pisses me off that because he was rough, he is just going to be a number. If he was some middle class person, they'd be all on it.

And what is especially horrible is that all these kids, both Guy's friends and the killer's friends are totally ghetto, so now, more people are going to be killed. They're going to take it into their own hands.

I'm not even taking Jaden to the funeral tomorrow. God knows what will happen there.

Thank you Wolfie!