Thread: JJJ3 wants His Picture

JJJ3 wants His Picture

In Cat Fancy,as I am submiiting his Photo,under the Best Name Contest! I cant tell you,how much I would Love to see JJJ3,a twice rejected Stray,in The Cat Magazine! Please pray,or send emails to Cat Fancy! JJJ3,and I Thank You!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JJJ3 Still Wants

I want my Picture in cat Fancy,the way that band wanted thier picture,on the Cover of The Rolling Stone! Iam suprised,that nooone cares,even in Chicago! JJJ3

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

JJJ3 , we will help you get your picture on a magazine cover where you belong!!! We're just not quite sure how to go about it. Can you give us some tips please?

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    We want JJJ3 in CatFancy!!!!

How was that Gary? Should I send that to CatFancy?
    Just tell us what we can do to help and you know we will get right to it!

Catmandu, this would be a good time to ask as any, I guess - how did JJJ3 get his name? I tried to do a search here on PT and find out, but it's still a mystery to me!

Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
    JJJ3 , we will help you get your picture on a magazine cover where you belong!!! We're just not quite sure how to go about it. Can you give us some tips please?

Samantha, Daisy and Jessica
    Yes, please let us know how we can help.

From Decker with Love

Julie and I agree that JJJ3 should be on/in the magazine!

Is there a voting process or something we can do to help?

Gary, I am sorry .. but I am just now seeing your post! Been a wee bit busy and preoccupied with some wee ones!

Of course, I would love to see JJJ3 on the cover of Cat Fancy!!! How can we help? Please, do tell!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

There is a contest,for the Best Cat Names,and I think JJJ3 who got his name,by being on 3 Local Radio Shows,is a shoe in!Please eamil Cat Fancy with the Phrase Juke Joint Joseph,for the Great Cat Name Contest!He will appreciate it,it s a step,on the Show Biz Ladder! Please let Edwina,his Love Know!

10. Darling JJJ3,

How could they NOT put your picture in the magazine.....after all you are such a hunk! Will it be a centerfold????

Your.....Edwina

Here's hoping that you make your debut on the cover of cat Fancy.

Most definately yes! JJJ3 deserves so much more than Cat Fancy Fame! I want to see the handsome kitty on the cover of every magazine!

Thank You,Thank You,and on Wednesday ,we are going to ask everyone to email catfancy.com,with the phrase,athat pays JUke Joint joseph,for the Best Name Contest! Vox Pet Talkers!

Gary, if you will provide us a link it would be helpful

All the Koxka's Gang are waiting in line to vote for JJJ3 !