Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leslie's Rescue "Simon" and "Noel" (another ch girl)

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Leslie's Rescue "Simon" and "Noel" (another ch girl)

This handsome boy was the sickliest thin kitten that Leslie scruffed from a creep in Boston who lets cats reproduce right and left. We snuck back the next day and snagged two tiny ones last November. Simon loves to wrestle with the other kitties, and is one tough little character, but loving most of the time!

Nap Time....Too Hot To Play Today

Chocolate Monkey Man & Noel

Noel was born with cerebellar hypoplasia six years ago on Christmas day. She was almost euthanised, as the woman who had Noel had moved in with another person who had a dog that wanted to kill Noel! Noel's knick-name is "bitchy, bitchy butterball tortie". She's mellowed a lot in the two years she's been here thankfully! One time Noel had swaggered across the floor clobbering all in her way, then clambored onto the counter where a friend and I were looking at a catalog. I said to Noel "are you going to smack me next"? No sooner had I said the last word and she swatted my across the side of my face giving me a nice slash mark across my cheek! Fresh girl! She waddles like she has a dirty diaper on, but it's her ch, which is very moderate. She is too cute now that she's calmed down a lot!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Simon is a GORGEOUS cat! WOW! He sure is handsome and he looks so comfy in the picture.
    Noel sure was loaded with "totietude" wasn't she? Geesh! For some of these cats it's a good thing for us that they mellow with age!!! How could something that cute be that ornery???
    Great pictures of those cutie pies!!

Two beautiful and very lucky kitties!!! Great pics and stories!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What lucky kitties to have ended up in such a great forever home!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I wish I had taken pictures of Simon when Leslie brought him here. I took some with the regular camera, but don't have a scanner. Simon's eyes were badly infected and gummed shut, he was skin and bones, and had a horrible URI as well. The two tiny orange babies we got the next day were as bad, if not worse! One had both his eyes gummed shut with infection, and the other only had one eye open. They didn't even see the butterfly net coming over them! Once they were healthy again, there were so many people that wanted to adopt them! A few months later Leslie and I went back to the same neighborhood, and discovered a mom and her 3 kittens on a garage roof across from the jerk Erics house. No confrontations with him that day hee, heee, but it was quite a task climbing to the roof through a tiny area with bricks etc tumbling down just enough to get footing. Bad news was the kittens went to another foster home, and came down with distemper. One of the three survived it, but several other kittens from other litters died as a result. Too heartbreaking. I guess Simon and the wee tykes got out of there just in time!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Simon is gorgeous. So glad you found him in time to give him a good home. Noel's personality reminds me so much of Cammie. It must be a tortie thing. Cammie is around 12 now and hasn't mellowed . Maybe some day.....
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I will look for their baby pictures now and see if I can figure out how to send them to you so you can post them! Simon turned out to be a keeper for Jan and the 2 orangies were adopted once healthy! We have to go back to Eric's soon, it's been at least 6 months and must be a mess of cats there by now needing your help and home!

I love those pictures of Simon and Noel.I think all
    cats calm down once they have a real home with
    TONS of love.Lucky you got them in time so
    they didn't have to suffer more sickness and depression.
    Lucky kittys.

My CH kitty Diva says HI to Noel. "Walks like she has a dirty diaper"-LOL!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Originally posted by smokey the elder
    My CH kitty Diva says HI to Noel. "Walks like she has a dirty diaper"-LOL!
    And Noel says Hi back to Diva! Maybe not so nicely at first though lol! More likely a swagger up to Diva, and quick sniff, and a nice smack and hiss! Sweet sweet tortie. She really has calmed down a lot in the few years she's been here. If she wanted to sleep on the couch(before) she'd clobber everyone and take over. Now she gets up as far away from the others, and falls asleep. BUT when she wakes up and realises theres another cat too close the growling begins! Nutty kitty!
    Author Unknown ~*~

The Found cats,think,that you are amazing,resuing all those Cats,and befriending them,even though they occasionally scratch you,and we hope that you,have tamed them,even the One,that walks funny! You,like Jen and Charles Luckenbah,are our HERO!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    The Found cats,think,that you are amazing,resuing all those Cats,and befriending them,even though they occasionally scratch you,and we hope that you,have tamed them,even the One,that walks funny! You,like Jen and Charles Luckenbah,are our HERO!
    Gary, Noel actually has become sweet enough that even my hubby dares to pick her up and give her loving! He used to be quite wary of her total tortitude! Hubby still keeps his face away from those daggers of Noel's, but she hasn't smacked either of us in quite a while! And I agree, Jen & her hubby are heros to cats, as are many others on PT!
    Author Unknown ~*~

What a sad but heartwarming story of these two gorgeous cats.
    Bless you for taking such good care of these beauty's and giving them such a loving, caring forever home.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I LOVE the Tortie Girl. She reminds me of my Jessie Girl

I'll give that no good for nothing a$$hole a nickname! What a jerk!!

How could you NOT love that beautiful little tortie face???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!