Thread: Can you help??

Can you help??

can someone please post a step by step process of making a sig for photshop pro 8?? or at least how to merge the pics together
    Last edited by Catboy123; 08-13-2004 at 01:25 PM.

Hmm...I'm not sure if anyone is up to that. I think it might be quite complicated, but hey, what do I know?

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Perhaps someone will already have one made. Is it Print Shop Pro 8 or Adobe Photoshop. I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 I might could kinda make a tutorial for a basic kinda thing, I'm not too familiar with making tutorials but I think I could do it.
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Yay! I have adode photoshop 7.0 as well! I would be REALLY happy if you made a tutorial! Lol. And...I am sure the programs are similar...

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Cool deal, once I get my computer back hooked up and running I'll start on one, I should have it done early next week
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Catboy123- There are a lot of free online turituals. Just go to www.google.com and do a search. I am sure you will be able to find something.

Check the help or the user manual!