Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Favorite Type Of Cat

My Favorite Type Of Cat

My favorite type of cat is a persian cat because I think they are just plain CUTE!!! What Do You Think?

------------------
    TAYLOR----COMETWORFPUP10

I think persians are adorable. But my favorite are the MAINE COONS, the REX, and the SPHINX. The SPHINX is the breed of cat that has no fur. You may think they are ugly but I think they are straight up adorable. And its better for people who have allergies.

~~*Rachel*~~

Hello ...
    I love all kinds of cats .. but I agree with you that the persian is the most wonderful kind
    Although , my cat is a "Shorthair" cat and I love him soooooooooo much ...

I love black cats. Their littles faces are so dark - the only thing visible are their big green eyes. Although pink noses are cute, there is something about looking into a black cat's face and seeing nothing but green eyes looking back! Every black I have owned has had the same type of personality - very calm and quite human-like. I have had non-black cats in the past but they were not like my black cats. Blondes may have more fun, but black cats are true winners! hehehehe

LMP,
    I agree 100%! My black guy Jet, is very, very, very friendly to animals and humans alike. I found him sleeping with my black Lab a couple of weeks ago...a paw on each side of her muzzle, and his head was on her paws. It was too cute!

My second favorite is probabaly tabbys but I like black cats too....

By The Way,
    Thanks for Posting

------------------
    TAYLOR----COMETWORFPUP10

I love black cats. They're so mystical. I have a black cat named Glacier. She is very sweet. Sometimes I will be carrying her around and she will look at me with those big green-yellow eyes. When I try to put her down she will jump right back into my arms and put her arms around my neck anf put her head on my shoulder. I'm not exaggerating either. She is really sweet.

Rachel

Hello again ...
    In general I don't like black cats .. but after I have seen your posts , be sure I will change my opinion .. and may I will have a " black cat " soon
    My brother have a black dog .. she is very active and very very funny ... so , I wonder if all the black animals behave the same ?

Hey Ward,

I have a black cat. Or i did. she ran away . she was misserable. every time i went to put her down she would jump back in my arms, put her arms around my neck. and put her head on my shoulder. i'm not lieing either. i believe she was the sweetest cat alive. maybe now you wil change your mind.

When I went to pick out a kitten at the shelter, I had my heart set on a black one, because they've always been my favorites, for their beauty and personality.

I came home with my Cleo, a gorgeous 1-1/2 year-old Tortie with huge golden eyes. It was love at first sight. Not only for her beauty but her insistent head-butting against the cage every time I went to look around some more!

I love them all, but now I suppose I'm partial to Torties

I love all cats but I must admit that I am also quite partial to black ones. Mine were/are all found abandoned and by coincidence 3 of them are black (quite a good thing I like them since I live in a country where black cats are believed to bring bad luck ). I also love grey coloured cats, well maybe one day...

I had a grey cat, too. He was as mean as a junk yard dog! People had to fight him off with water bottles and/or pillows!

[This message has been edited by LoveMyPeaches (edited August 16, 2000).]

I really do enjoy Black cats...My Groucho is mostly black with a little white on her chest and a small white mustache..Hence the name Groucho. However I guess my very very favorite cats are one's that are spayed or nuetured and have healthy happy homes. Kittens are wonderful but so heartbreaking when they don't have good homes. My 3 cats are all strays from mamma's that weren't loved enough to be spayed by thier people. My to Tom's are nuetered and its great to have a big ol'male cat that isn't coming home all hours of the night cut and scratched up from fighting. My female is the 1st female cat thats ever lived with me so I can't compare a spayed one to an unspayed one. But she sure is happy and very loving too.

Whenever I've been to the Rescue Centres for a cat, I've always thought "I'd really like a ginger cat this time,.... or a tabby and white,....." but the one you fall in love with is usually nothing like you intended to get! I always think I want boys, too, but my last three have all been girls. I suppose when it comes down to it, we love them all, and when a cat needs a loving home, it doesn't really matter at all what colour or sort it it.

Thank you all for posting replies on this board....I also have other posting boards. Please visit them too!!

Thanks

------------------
    TAYLOR----COMETWORFPUP10