Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Robert LaSardo...
    And honestly, I have no idea why...
    Guess I'm a sucker for the naughty boys with tattoos?

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I'd have to say next to my hubby is Sean Connery, Harrison Ford and Rupert Grint.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Oh...wow...I'm in such a sappy mood. Here are some of my favorite photos of Christian Bale.

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Of course, I always love Johnny Depp.

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

and, my heavens...my newest pet. hahaha. i just saw PS I Love You and totally fell for this guy's smile. Talk about melting me. Yikes.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan...my September Crush.

Those pictures of Christian Bale are yummy. ATM, I like Joe Jonas but I don't really feel like posting a picture since I should be doing my PEDLIGS. I love JD still, but who doesn't? Drake Bell who isn't really well known, he has a band and was on the show "Drake and Josh". The new skinny Josh Peck isn't too bad either.

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

oh kari that's so funny, he is gorgeous, and that smile, knocked me over, i too fell for him in the movie,sends shivers nice ones up my spine lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    and, my heavens...my newest pet. hahaha. i just saw PS I Love You and totally fell for this guy's smile. Talk about melting me. Yikes.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan...my September Crush.

He looks a lot like my favorite "eyecandy" in that picture. I have never seen him in anything (been wanting to see PS I Love You for a long time though!) but he's really cute clean shaven

Mine is Jeremy Davidson ... he's not known for anything really, and I just discovered him recently. I was watching an episode of Cold Case and he was a guest star, and I just thought he was gorgeous so I had to look him up! He is so incredibly gorgeous, his smile makes me melt.

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah View Post
    He looks a lot like my favorite "eyecandy" in that picture. I have never seen him in anything (been wanting to see PS I Love You for a long time though!) but he's really cute clean shaven
    ooo he is handsome. i'm a sucker for smiles.

jeffrey dean morgan was on grey's anatomy for a dozen or so episodes. i heard that his character was lovely, though i've never seen the show. his name was denny in that show and he was bedridden the entire time he was on, as he was a patient.

Always has been Jonathan Jones, was in a band called Waking Ashland, and now in We Shot The Moon, which is the band i work for!

Singer and Pianist of the band.

Myself and Jonathan.

[muneca]&[chiquita]

Aww don't you two look cosy? hmm he has the most beautiful eyes ever doesn't he? the rest of him ain't bad either lol.even an ole girl can appreciate good eye candy when she sees it he he.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Aww don't you two look cosy? hmm he has the most beautiful eyes ever doesn't he? the rest of him ain't bad either lol.even an ole girl can appreciate good eye candy when she sees it he he.
    haha, i would always tell him i love his eyes.
    he's been my idol for six years, and still hasn't changed.
    man this is the only reason why i wish i was a bit older.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

oh darling if only i were younger, we can swap a few years lol.
    Furangels only lent.

okay, I have lots of eye candies but this guy has me hooked, he is not only nice looking but his voice.....OMGOsh I am so in love with it. Sorry did not have time to search for a picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3SlCaTq2K8
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.