Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

OMG DJ!!! I kid you not - I am 90% sure I saw Val Kilmer in the New Mexico airport. When we were on our way to Vegas we had a layover and he walked right by me. My mouth just dropped and he kind of had his head ducked and was hurrying by. I couldn't get any words out. Now I can't be positive it was him, maybe it was just a really good look a like, but I choose to believe it was him, lol.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Originally posted by Logan
    I am such a wimp, but I choose my husband over any of these "hunks". Two years ago, yesterday, he proposed to me.........the greatest moment of my life, for sure!!!
    LOL, even though I like to "stare" sometimes, I am in agreement with you, Tonya . I wish I had a pic of my elusive hubby to post!

Did your hubby have a cat helping him propose lol? We were at the MIL's and John got down on one knee and the cat kept trying to climb up his leg...

LOL I would have just stood there dumbfounded too if I saw Val in the airport!

Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
    Ok, I may be a bit wierd but I myself am partial to Val Kilmer...Especially as.....

Doc Holiday! I love the movie Toombstone, and Holiday is my favorite character.
    That wasn't the greatest movie ever, but, I really liked it, too! "I'll be your huckleberry." Val Kilmer is a hottie! That's not weird at all!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Johnny Depp (now, not during his 21 Jump Street days). No questions asked. Sooooooooo hoooooooooot!

Denzel Washington - and Colby from Survivor

These are not the droids you were looking for

Men:
    Nelly.. Of course.

Chris Carrabba

Ashton Kutcher

Davey Havok

Women:
    Shannyn Sossamon

Jessica Alba

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Tom Felton!! (draco malfoy (Harry Potter) )

And kinda Rupert Grint from Harry potter (ron)

and Usher:
    Last edited by Rottieluver45; 08-28-2004 at 12:11 PM.

Paul Hogan

and

Rupert from Survivor
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm going to be the wierd one here and say I honestly don't care at all about a single actor/singer/musician/whatever on the planet. I don't go around staring at mens' pictures, nor is that something I will ever do........

Second, I don't know how anyone could drool over anyone when they are already married.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but that is just my opinion. Would your husbands all be happy about this thread?

My eye candy is my little birdie boy, Popcorn. He he he...

Johnny Depp!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

It's actually perfectly healthy to find other people attractive. I think most people's significant others would find the thread humorous. Part of being in a mature, healthy relationship is being able to distinguish your mate's harmless 'crushes' from something more serious.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Being married has nothing to do with drooling over people. It's always good to have some eye candy. As long as you don't act on it, there's no harm and it's perfectly normal and healthy.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by Pam
    I agree!!! What a sexy guy and I love his drawl! Also Harrison Ford. I think HF's best movie was Witness. I just loved it!
    You know Pam, Harrison Ford used to be a favorite of mine until I learned about his liberal politics and that he traded in his wife for Calista Flockhart. That stuff matters to me! I admire Tommy Lee Jones because he is still a Texas boy (San Saba) and married to the same woman and has rasied two children and keeps his life private. He is also a versatile actor.

Originally posted by popcornbird
    I don't mean to offend anyone, but that is just my opinion. Would your husbands all be happy about this thread?
    My hubby doesn't mind at all - in fact my favorite "eyecandy" all reminds me of him I included his picture. I think he looks a bit like Harrison Ford AND Tommy Lee Jones. I think looking is healthy and caring about the values of those "eyecandys" is important too. It compares to childhood heros in my opinion..

I've always loved Will Smith.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    Johnny Depp (now, not during his 21 Jump Street days). No questions asked. Sooooooooo hoooooooooot!
    I agree. He's definitely looking good these days!

Orlando Bloom is a hottie too, so this picture is a good one because it has both of them.

I also think Hrithik Roshan is HOT HOT HOT!

*sigh* He's gorgeous!! *drools*