Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Justin Spencer from Recycled Percussion. I saw them perform last night.
    *drool*

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee
    Justin Spencer from Recycled Percussion. I saw them perform last night.
    *drool*

never heard of him.... but....yummmm-my!!.........
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    I just posted this photo on another thread, but it's a good one. I don't know if he really knows how to play piano, but either way...I like the photo.

One word: HOT!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Well, darn, I wanted to share photos of the whole cast of the cancelled show Firefly and the movie Serenity, but, I haven't been able to find a photo that I can share in here (they're all red x's). Oh, well...here's the main guy that I find attractive.

Nathan Fillion

Trash.

"Yup, that went well."

My favorite from Firefly is Simon Tam (played by Sean Maher)

But I think Gina Torres as Zoe has got to be the prettiest woman on the face of the earth. *ahem. earth that was*

Niņo & Eliza

Trace Adkins

Sean Connery, don't care HOW old he is...the man looks good in a kilt!

haven't looked at this thread in forever!lol

well Orlando Bloom!is always my favorite eye candy!

and I also think that Leland Chapman is HOTT! lol not the best pic of him

AND George Eads who plays Nick Stokes on CSI is SOOOOOO YUMMY!!!

okay I am done for now lol
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

have to agree sean connery is an oldie but a goodie,and being a scot myself i love seeing any man in a kilt.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Wow, George Eads is gorgeous! I need to watch more TV! I'm dating myself again but, of all the oldies, Tyrone Power was so handsome! Actually, he was before my time but as a teenager, I watched a lot of old movies and fantasized about him and John Garfield. Ok, youngsters, go Google.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Top of my list.

He is always top of my list too, thanks for posting that pic, i just pinched it for my desktop, hope you don't mind, i like nothing better to turn on my computer and see that gorgeous man. lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Desktop you say? .... here's a couple I made you may like.

(click for full size)

Keith Lockhart- conducts the Boston Pops
    actor Jason Gedric- is from Chicago
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aww thank you , i can never get enough pics of Johnny, saved them for next months desktop, i try and change it at least once a month if not more lol
    Furangels only lent.

*sigh*

It's still this guy...

Lily Allen .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*