Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

I like this thread.
    I have no time now but I'll have to come back later to post mine.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by lovethatpug
    haha. we like the same types of people. say I if you think gerard should go black again... II!!!! haha. I mean, he's ok blonde, but he looked so much more innocent when his hair was dark. and I can't believe hes turning 30! he looks younger.
    IIIIIIII!!!!

i <3ed his dark hair. The blonde is ok....... it's different hhahah!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

haha. Sarah, I told Olivia I thought he looked like a Niel with blonde hair. She just told me I was crazy.

I like it better black too.

I'm not sure who I've mentioned before on this thread.
    One person I've had a crush on for years is Kevin James. I don't know that I'd call him hot, but he sure is cute.

I've also had a crush on Will Simth since his Fresh Prince days (the later seasons, not the earlier seasons when he looked goofy). He looks better now though.

(I love watching Hitch as it has 2 of my favorite guys in it. I loved both of them well before the movie though.)

Another guy I love to watch it is Viggo Mortenson, especially all rugged in Lord Of The Rings.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Quote Originally Posted by flamepony12
    haha. Sarah, I told Olivia I thought he looked like a Niel with blonde hair. She just told me I was crazy.

I like it better black too.
    ahahhaah!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Oh! Go Panic! At the Disco. Brendon and Ryan = <333.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]

Lovethatpug, my 14 yr old daughter loves gerard way as well, must say i think he is very hot myself, he he, she is going to see him perform live at our big day out concert here on Jan 19th and the best part is they are having a signing tent, which means if she queues long enough and is lucky enough she will get to meet him and get her t shirt signed, so she is incredibly excited.

Both Melissa and I think he looks better with black hair, and yes i cannot believe his age either, he looks so young, lucky guy.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

At one time I would have said Mel Gibson, but I saw him recently on the Tonight show and he's starting to not age well. So I'll go with my current faves: Christopher Meloni (plays Elliot Stabler on Law and Order: SVU) and Anthony LaPaglia (plays Jack Malone on Without a Trace). *sigh* *drool*

But wait, I forgot Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Sir Sean Connery ... Sir Paul McCartney ... *drool some more* *sigh*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Here's mine:

PATRICK DEMPSEY:

TATUM CHANNING:

MATTHEW PERRY

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY

You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    So I'll go with my current faves: Christopher Meloni (plays Elliot Stabler on Law and Order: SVU)
    I'm in LOVE with him! uh oh, we might have to fight

Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix
    I'm not sure who I've mentioned before on this thread.
    One person I've had a crush on for years is Kevin James. I don't know that I'd call him hot, but he sure is cute.

I've also had a crush on Will Simth since his Fresh Prince days (the later seasons, not the earlier seasons when he looked goofy). He looks better now though.

(I love watching Hitch as it has 2 of my favorite guys in it. I loved both of them well before the movie though.)
    haha me too for both of them! That was one of my favorite movies, I couldn't decide who I had the bigger crush on lol

ooh I love Patrick Dempsey too, he is one gorgeous hunk.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix
    Another guy I love to watch it is Viggo Mortenson, especially all rugged in Lord Of The Rings.
    Hidalgo!! He does all the riding himself. Sometimes I can't get over his chin though.

Niņo & Eliza

haha.

I had to post it, olivia
    Last edited by flamepony12; 01-31-2007 at 08:24 PM.