Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Ok last lot for now.

Lauren Ambrose .
    Last edited by cloverfdx; 12-10-2005 at 07:57 AM.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Just have to say, after seeing Jarhead, Jake Gyllenhaal has certainly sealed a place on my eyecandy list. I loved this movie, first and foremost. But, dear me...his body is perfect. I'm not into big muscley guys...his body (and, you see practically ALL of it) is as big as I like guys. ha ha...anyway...I hope this picture shows up...Merry Christmas, to all of you Jake fans.

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Kari I have to agree with you, that body ain't half fine, not too much muscle but just enough lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I thought River Phoenix should get a mention on this thread .

Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Mentioned earlier in this thread.....

Fairuza Balk .

Young Ally Sheedy.

Missy Higgins *Sigh*.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    I thought River Phoenix should get a mention on this thread .

Didn't you post these two already? Ha ha, or maybe I'm just tired, still. Hee hee...I loved him, though...did you ever see Dogfight? it's one of my favorites of his, and, it was one of his last. I cried when I heard he'd died. I always did have a crush on him.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Kari I have to agree with you, that body ain't half fine, not too much muscle but just enough lol.

I know it...and, you see him from behind, too, yowzers. I really wasn't expecting that at all, either. But, it was a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Just have to say, after seeing Jarhead, Jake Gyllenhaal has certainly sealed a place on my eyecandy list. I loved this movie, first and foremost. But, dear me...his body is perfect. I'm not into big muscley guys...his body (and, you see practically ALL of it) is as big as I like guys. ha ha...anyway...I hope this picture shows up...Merry Christmas, to all of you Jake fans.

I want to see that movie ... for lots of different reasons

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    I want to see that movie ... for lots of different reasons
    Yeah, I saw it because I love Jake Gyllenhaal, and, because I loved American Beauty. Sam Mendes did not disappoint, in my opinion. A LOT of people did not like this movie at all, though. Mostly what I'm hearing for negative things is that it's boring and no action. Just as a bit of a warning, don't go into it expecting a lot of war, because it was Desert Shield/Storm. They sat around waiting for months, and, had four days of action. There are plenty of bloody war movies out there to satisfy those needs, unfortunately. This one is about character development and friendship and how war affects people differently. I really liked it. I hope you will! I've heard that Jake's near nude scenes are the only thing worth seeing in this movie, but, I personally thought it was just a perk.

Coming in very late to this -

Sean Connery is my pick.

Been in love with this guy since I was 11 or so... (sighs).

Michael Stipe.
    Last edited by Allecto; 12-10-2005 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Cuz I wasn't in love with a red x.
    Happy is he who causes scandal--- Salvador Dali.

I've always liked John Stamos and Robert Downey Jr. I think Terri Hatcher and Debra Messing are very pretty and Lindsay Lohan, I think is a cute girl.

Didn't you post these two already? Ha ha, or maybe I'm just tired, still. Hee hee...I loved him, though...did you ever see Dogfight? it's one of my favorites of his, and, it was one of his last. I cried when I heard he'd died. I always did have a crush on him.
    I quite possibly did lol . i dont exactly remember, this thread is so long now . Oh well he deserves to be posted up again.

I have not seen Dogfight, i am having a hard enough time finding a copy of My own private idaho on DVD.

*sigh*

Been in love with this guy since I was 11 or so... (sighs).
    Michael Stipe.
    REM are one of the greatest bands, i often fall asleep listening to Stipey .

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    I quite possibly did lol . i dont exactly remember, this thread is so long now . Oh well he deserves to be posted up again.

I have not seen Dogfight, i am having a hard enough time finding a copy of My own private idaho on DVD.

*sigh*

Yeah, hee hee...it was the page just before this one. It was just funny cuz it was the same two pictures. But, he should probably be on every page anyway. And, you should check Dogfight out. It's a simple, character driven movie...not a lot of plot, but, it's a sweet love story. There's a lot of cursing in it, because they're Marines. But, if that doesn't bother you, it's a good one.

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Vin Diesel
    Johnny Depp
    and of course my hubby Rob!!!!