Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Originally posted by Miranda_Rae
    I just got done watching "Crossing Jordan" and I think Jerry O'Connell is cute.
    OMG! I've had the hugest crush on him since he was in a show as a teenaged superheor! Darn I wish I could remember the name of that show... he was maybe 12 or 13 at the time. Then I drooled over him on Sliders. Yes, that boy is one nice piece of eye candy!

Paul - (Missy's hubby and my SIL)

the Harris men...Jason-Dennis-Bryan

SB as Boromir...

Tommy Lee Jones

another....

Last edited by sirrahbed; 12-27-2004 at 10:40 AM.

OMG I am sooooo shocked at everyone here. Not one person mentioned some of the hotties from old like Clark Gable and Carey Grant. They will always remain the hotties of the screen. Currently I like "Fred and George" from the Harry Potters, Diego Luna, Sean Astin from LothR, John Cusak and of coarse the hotties of my life Sean Connery, Harrison Ford and TLJ (Tommy Lee Jones) this is all besides my loving fiance Lee.

As far as women go I think Liv Tyler, Drew Barrymore, and Joan Cusak

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

SO HOT

Dominic Monaghan!

*DROOLS*

Last edited by MariaM; 01-13-2005 at 12:43 PM.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I am a basketball fan so it has to be:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I like this picture also:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

How could I possibly forget the lovely Lenny Kravitz, he is such a hottie, whether he is sporting an afro, long dreadlocks or short hair, I mean what's not to love about Lenny?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Then there is my other fav eyecatcher (one of the many men of my dreams lol) Steve Augeri ,lead singer of the band Journey., this is not my favourtie pic of him, but all I could find, right now, not only can Steve sing, he has a mighty fine body as well. of which this pic does not do him justice.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by carole
    How could I possibly forget the lovely Lenny Kravitz, he is such a hottie, whether he is sporting an afro, long dreadlocks or short hair, I mean what's not to love about Lenny?

Oh my gosh....

YES PLEEEEEAASSEE!!!!

I've never really listened to Lenny's music but heck have I looked at him LOL.

Afros (nice, clean ones of course) are soooo hot to me.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by mina'smomma
    OMG I am sooooo shocked at everyone here. Not one person mentioned some of the hotties from old like Clark Gable and Carey Grant. They will always remain the hotties of the screen. Currently I like "Fred and George" from the Harry Potters, Diego Luna, Sean Astin from LothR, John Cusak and of coarse the hotties of my life Sean Connery, Harrison Ford and TLJ (Tommy Lee Jones) this is all besides my loving fiance Lee.

As far as women go I think Liv Tyler, Drew Barrymore, and Joan Cusak
    I put up photos of the hot oldies. Dean Martin and Gene Kelly are two of my favorites......WOW!!!! (I posted the pics under the user name "Guster girl")

Goran Visnjic from ER is really good looking.

I also think that tupac was reall good looking.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I am in LOVE with Brad Sherwood!

I could just stare at him all day!

Also I really like Jeremy Sumpter,

Daniel radcliffe,

and Johnny Depp
    (already a lot of pictures posted of him )
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Originally posted by animal_rescue

Also I really like Jeremy Sumpter,

Yeah he is really cute... but I feel like I am too old to think so..

I wonder how old he is???
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

I think he's 15
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Originally posted by Jadapit
    I also think that tupac was reall good looking.

YES! Indeed.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits