Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Lee Thompson Young, LOVE his eyes. *swoons*

Johnny Depp:

Viggo Mortensen:

I am sure there are more but I can't think of them all right now.

Missy Higgins, another talented singer.

More coming.... *Maybe*
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

weee bumping this up... Jeremey Sumpter

*dies* ahhhh hes just my age too!

I was just thinking about this thread, and was going to bump it up again.

Man can she sing *Sigh* .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

James bourne lol

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Tom Felton from Harry Potter

Last edited by sammy101; 02-25-2006 at 05:05 PM.

Originally posted by QueenChyna
    OMG THE MOST FABULOUS, HOTTEST, AND THE SEXIEST GUY IS VIGGO MORTENSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    I am so obsessed, oh so very obsessed with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg, to me his is the hottest guy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh i love him! I drool at his sight!
    aww i love that one!
    he looks so serious!
    oooh Viggo Mortensen and a horse!!!! What more could i ask for!!!
    ok ok ok this is the last one!
    I agree 100%.

Opps, better go and wipe that drool off my chin.

I've found a new eyecandy..... Jude Law.

-DROOLS- Look at those eyes.

I also think Daninel Radcliffe is pretty cute too.
    Last edited by CamCamPup33; 12-05-2004 at 02:58 PM.

I like all movies with Richard Chamberlain!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Gawd, I love this thread!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

WOW I have so many! But I would have to say my boyfriend comes first. He is an absolute doll! Just look at him!

Justin and Guy, his old kitty. How can I NOT love a man who likes cats?!

Hotty!

Justin and I

Dave and I (he is sooo hot!) He is Justin's roomate and the reason Justin and I met.

Justin (my bf) on the left, me in the middle and Nathan (my friend) on the right.

Jake! Oh my LORD is he sexy! *drools*
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I don't know, I guess I go more for the guys I know in real life. So here are more pics, heh.

Justin, Dave and Andrea. Andrea is hott too!

My Friend Collin- I took this pic and I LOVE it!

My friend Ryan....I don't know how I know so many hot boys!

My baby Zak! Oh how I miss him. He's such a cute little petite boy LOL!

Adam from Home Grown
    His photo is large as I didn't want to crop it. I took this pic at their last show in Portland so PLEASE DO NOT steal this photo from me!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...s/100_0053.jpg

My friend Josh...yes he was using my curling iron. Though he only washes his hair once a week he's still hot!

Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Diego Luna

(The guy on the right in both pics)

Topher Grace

Ewan McGregor

He also has a to DIE for voice!!!

*melts and faints*

I just got done watching "Crossing Jordan" and I think Jerry O'Connell is cute.

NZ Actor Martin Henderson, known in films, The Ring, Torque, Pride and Prejudice, he is such a hottie, just saw him interviewed recently here, he is such a nice down to earth kiwi bloke.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️