Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

nah, that's all part of his character! besides, his look might be a strategy for getting more laughs out of the people who see his shows, he's a goofy looking (but still cute!) and funny guy
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Peyton Manning

and Michael Vick

Thanks Rochelle, I came up with nothing everytime I tryed to get a pic of him, now isn't he a hottie? I take it back, he is GORGEOUS, he needs a bit of an uplift on his nose though he he, been watching too many extreme make-overs,he is a really good actor too.

Who is Dr Fitz, I have never heard of him what does he act in?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Dr Kevin Fitzgerald is a veterinarian at Alameda East Vet Clinic in Denver, Colorado. That's his day job, he's also a comedian.
    He doesn't act, but he can be seen on Emergency Vets, which is a program on the Animal Planet channel. There's a good article about him here
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Oh ok thanks, I guess you have sky then, as I have only heard of Animal Planet, never seen it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY!!

No need to explain why...it's obvious!!

Oh, i can't forget Jude Law!!! He is flawless!!

Oh I have to agree with you there 100 per cent, Jude and Matt are two Hotties for sure.!!!
    Furangels only lent.

going back a little

Dean Martin

Frank Sinatra

Gene Kelly

Fred Astaire (and, of course, Ginger Rogers is a beauty, too!)

Last edited by guster girl; 10-04-2004 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

OUTBACK JACK

aka Vadim Dale - hottie!!!

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Oh Rochelle how could I have forgotton OUTBACK JACK, he is so....cute and so....nice, I don't think the show aired in USA, pity it was so much fun, I am glad he chose Natalie, I loved her and Hated Marissa!!!!
    Furangels only lent.

As did we all! Apparently it did air in the US, but it wasn't as well promoted as it was here or in Australia. Did you know that when Vadim and Natalie (who is only 21!) came to NZ, most of the people who went to see them were more excited to meet Natalie! Or just as excited at least anyway! She is a great girl, and I hope that things work out for them

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

No I did not realise that, Natalie is so cute and so bubbly ,I loved that about her, I still cannot see why he chose Marissa for the last two anyhow, maybe it was to keep the ratings good, you have to wonder.
    Are they engaged,? she was sporting a big rock on her left finger on the Mike King show.
    Furangels only lent.

no not as yet, that's a promise ring he gave her

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Sorry to bump up an old thread (although i'm sure a lot of you wouldn't mind )
    But I wanted to add my friend Antron.
    I think he is absolutely gorgeous.

( I have more pictures if wanted )

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits