Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Oh, and can't forget Sean Bean
    MMMMMMM.......*drools*......Sean Bean.....*sigh*

Did I ever tell you about my weird dream I had about him, Debbie!? I had a dream that he and I were really good friends and lived in England. One day he got arrested and thrown in prision and I had to bust him out of prision- the dream was action packed and heavenly since he was in it- but the reason WHY he was placed in jail was because he misplaced a bottle of vinegar and his wife called the police on him- omg, how stupid could that be!?!? Ha ha, makes me laugh now when I think about it.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

oooo boy i have alot of eyecandies but ill post a few of my favourites!

Johnny Depp-

Elijah Wood-those eyes are gorgeous!

Ryan Gosling-

joaquin phoenix & John Travolta

and alot more...lol

i cant belive i forgot Hugh Jackman!! i love him man..lol

omg i like fell in love with him in the X-Men movies..and he has a great body

Originally posted by sammy101

Elijah Wood-those eyes are gorgeous!

Did you see this photo? I think it's prolly the best one I've ever seen of Elijah.

Originally posted by Kirsten

No. 4: Elijah Wood
    (these eyes.... )

(photgraphed by Viggo Mortensen btw)

Kirsten

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Yea i have,he looks even better in that picture!

Yea i have,he looks even better in that picture!
    I had never seen it before, and, I just love it! I posted that I thought it was so beautiful, but, it's so sad at the same time. But, it's hard for me to pull my gaze from it. I don't know, it has a really heartbreaking quality about it. I'm rambling, sorry, I love the pic.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Originally posted by guster girl
    I think Ryan is gorgeous! And, get this. I met a guy at a dance place my niece and I go to that looks so much like him, it's scary! Needless to say, I told him I was diggin' him and he asked for my number last Saturday. Danielle and I are supposed to go see him on Thursday. He's tall and his hair is kinda shaggy and he reminds me so much of Ryan! He even wore the kind of hat Ryan wore in the Notebook.

OMG!YOUR SOOO LUCKY! There is a guy that lives on my friend's road that looks like him sorta! But he is way to old for me!

Originally posted by wabbitwuver
    OMG!YOUR SOOO LUCKY! There is a guy that lives on my friend's road that looks like him sorta! But he is way to old for me!
    Yeah, I think this guy (his name's Mike) is actually younger than me by about four years. I think he's 24. But, I'm not completely sure. The first time I met him he had that hat on, then, the next time he had these really cool shades, and, the last time I saw him he was wearing a Hawaiian lei. He's really stylish, but, goofy as heck. I talked to him for the first time last night on the phone and he's so super sexy on the phone. YIKES!

Thanks, Dogz!

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    MMMMMMM.......*drools*......Sean Bean.....*sigh*

Did I ever tell you about my weird dream I had about him, Debbie!?
    That is a VERY funny dream! Whatever could that mean?? For someone rather young - your profile says born in 1987 - you have EXCELLENT taste in eyecandy I think

Arrested for misplacing a bottle of vinegar......

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    That is a VERY funny dream! Whatever could that mean?? For someone rather young - your profile says born in 1987 - you have EXCELLENT taste in eyecandy I think

Arrested for misplacing a bottle of vinegar......
    Hehe, thanks!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

i cant belive i forgot Hugh Jackman!! i love him man..lol

omg i like fell in love with him in the X-Men movies..and he has a great body
    Oh yeah...and in Van Helsing...*drool*

Christina Ricci .

Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

how do you display images in the message? Do they all have to come from web sites or can you upload images from your PC?
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Originally posted by flamepony12
    lol daniel radcliffe

( bad haircut)
    he's on the list of my eyecandies too
    Last edited by sammy101; 02-25-2006 at 05:01 PM.

wow this is a popular thread!