Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    ADAM KAUFMANN! OH-MY-LORD! *takes deep breath* SO CUTE! I work with him at the horse camp. I tell you, it is so hard to get work done when he is there, you get so sidetracked.

I took this AWESOME picture of him posing on a fence rail, AND I ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT! I am still kicking myself for that, I wish I had that picture, just about everyone (my age) would faint!

I just have a side-profile picture of him and it's kinda blurry..def. not the best picture.

Oh, yellow! I hope I don't go to jail for saying so, but I couldn't focus on the horses either!

Thank you Wolfie!

I love John Hannah too, he is devine, I still think Claude van dam is quite easy on the eye as well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by Tonya
    Oh, yellow! I hope I don't go to jail for saying so, but I couldn't focus on the horses either!
    Hehehehehe. Oh man, you should see him when he wears this tight plain white t-shirt that shows off his well built body and his wrangler jeans, cowboy boots, and his cowboy hat....then NOTHING gets done at the corral, everyone's tripping over the hay bales! *starts fanning herself* Hehehehehe. *drool*
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

As you can see from my siggy, Gale Harold.

Here another yummy pic!

Originally posted by anna_66
    No kidding, can't believe I forgot him! He is just plain cute
    And so is Julian McMahon. I loved him in Charmed!

I love Charmed too!!!

and ack

I forgot
    VINCENT D'ONOFRIO
    Law and Order Criminal Intent I think its b/c he is so smart on the show that makes him sexy!

and Christopher Meloni from Law and Order SVU yummy!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I think I should add the guys from Outkast.
    I'm not so sure it's physical attraction, although they aren't bad looking.. maybe just the fact that tehy're rappers and are able to be sucessful yet have their own style instead of having to dress/act like a typical rapper. Not to mention they have awesome music.

I especially love Andre..

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by heinz57_79
    Obviously, my gf is the best thing to look at for me. But, we were watching Bringing Down the House the other night, and I was reminded how attractive Queen Latifah is. Call me crazy, but I like her!

http://www.backstagecreations.com/ce...eenLatifah.jpg

http://usembassy.state.gov/tanzania/wwwjlatifabg.jpg

http://www.movie-tips.de/akteure/fotos/queen-2.jpg

She always looks classy, never trashy, at awards shows etc. And she really is incredibly talented.
    She is so pretty!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

logan tom

First of all, that's a hot name for a girl! Second of all, this girl's just a bada**! She's one of the shortest girls on the USA volleyball team at 6'1! But, yeah, my brother and I both think she's just smokin' hot! Especially during her jump serve!

Oh, and, I just saw "chronicles of riddick" and karl urban needs a pic on this thread. He's a hottie!

Last edited by guster girl; 08-17-2004 at 01:14 AM.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

I think Jeremy Sisto, from Six feet Under, is a hottie, here he is as Jesus.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hugh Jackman!!

*drool*

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    Alan Rickman

God that man has a great voice!
    lmao. My sister has a huge crush on him too! I tease her about it. Because he's like, 60 or something.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Originally posted by wolfie
    lmao. My sister has a huge crush on him too! I tease her about it. Because he's like, 60 or something.
    he's still a hottie, regardless of age. shoot, look at all the girlies that love johnny depp and he's 41! i know that's not sixty, but, compared to some of the chicas that adore him, he's considerably older.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Didn't want to forget mine :)

Originally posted by Fox-Gal
    Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. I could wake up to their face's anytime.

As for drooling over another man, being married. I look at it this way. Is like window shopping, I can look, just not buy. If you know you already have the perfect outfit, you will always look at others, but no other outfit can or ever will be better then the one you have at home. So I window shop and so does he, but we both know that we already bought the best.
    Fox-Gal picked my two favorites!
    I also agree with her window shopping statement.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Ahh, what a great thread!!! RubyMutt and DogGirl, I cannot agree with you more!!

Here's mine:

No. 1: Viggo Mortensen
    (my all time favourite for many reasons )

No. 2: Orlando Bloom
    (has become quite cute lately)

No. 3: Johnny Depp
    (for being the best looking pirate I ever saw!!)

No. 4: Elijah Wood
    (these eyes.... )

(photgraphed by Viggo Mortensen btw)

And obviously Viggo and Orli like each other a lot:

BTW, how comes that nobody has mentioned Josh Hartnett here? I think he's really hot:

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 08-19-2004 at 04:37 AM.