Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx View Post

Lily Allen .
    I this woman to death. She is so cute/sexy/hot. Not to mention smart and talented.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

JOHNNY DEPP FOREVER

^^^
    We have an accord.

New celebrity crush:

Gabriel Macht

You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by GrandChester View Post
    JOHNNY DEPP FOREVER
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    ^^^
    We have an accord.

If I could like posts, I would like both of these
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Brian Cox.

Niño & Eliza

thought it time to refresh this thread, here is mine none other than Mr Lenny Kravitz,still a hottie.

and kiwi actor jay ryan.

and for the guys our Rachel hunter.

our ben mitchell who plays a doctor in our soap opera shortland street

and MY personal favourite Ma Nonu an all black rugby player.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lenny kravitz.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	55400   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kiwi-actor-Jay-Ryans-big-break.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	55401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rachel.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	55402   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ben tk.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	55403   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SEXY MA'A NONU NZ ALL BLACK.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	55404  

Last edited by carole; 11-21-2012 at 01:12 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

another of my MA'A Nonu lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Mark Harmon from NCIS
    Owain Yeoman is a Welsh actor who plays Agent Rigsby on "The Mentalist". He's too young for me, but I just like him. If only I were ten years younger!
    Nathan Fillion from "Castle"
    James Caviezel from "Person of Interest"
    Alan Rickman

I wouldn't say eye candy but I really like the singer / songwriter Adele's music. I saw her on the Grammy awards and I thought she looked gorgeous! I really like her songs a lot. She's a very talented young woman.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

His name is Matt Holliday and plays LF for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. Now that is a piece of eye candy if I ever saw one.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I've loved Luke Bryan since 2008 but never posted him! There are no words to describe his perfection.

Almost every country singer is pretty nice looking though.

woah he is cute alright.,
    Furangels only lent.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I still haven't found anyone I prefer better, and I remain faithful to the old man - George Clooney!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

oh yes when i saw him in that latest movie he did, cannot think of the name of it, he looked divine.
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I still haven't found anyone I prefer better, and I remain faithful to the old man - George Clooney!
    Ditto, expect it is just Johnny for me.