Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR favorite eyecandy??

Originally posted by catfancier
    how do you display images in the message? Do they all have to come from web sites or can you upload images from your PC?
    If you're copying the image location from another website, do it like this:

[ img] insert pic location here [ /img] (Without the spaces.)

If you want to upload a picture from your puter, see the "attach file" option below this post box.

Hope that helped.

Thank you PJ's Mom

My list of EyeCandy!!! (separate posts, sorry )
    Women:
    Anne Hathaway
    (See pic)
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Cate Blanchett (see pic)
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Liv Tyler

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Blokes:
    Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan (LOTR - Pippin and Merry)

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Brent Tucker (Dave Brewer, the vet on McLeod's Daughters) Yum!!!

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

And The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)

Other Boys and Girls I like include Anna Jullienne (Maia from Shortland St), Ashley Olsen, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Karl Urban (go Wellington!), Kyan from Queer Eye, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves and I'm sure there are many many more I am not thinking of...

Well, one more - my boy Matt

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

One more - the STUNNING BROOKE FRASER

Has beautiful songs. Check out Brooke Fraser's website for details. (New Zealand singer).

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Don Johnson, from Miami Vice[can't post a picture] Joannie

great topic!

Dierks Bently(country singer)
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Rochelle as my 12 yr old daughter put it, all the guys are hotties on Mcleods Daughters, but I agree Dave is the cutest, and I love Maia on shorty st, she is beautiful.

I think our NZ IDOL Ben is worthy of a mention, but i could not post his pic, would not do it for some reason.

Only thing about Brooke, she does not have a pretty side view, she has one of the biggest bent noses I have ever seen on a girl, other than that she can sing and is really pretty.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

lol! I hadn't noticed. but come to mention it, I haven't seen any pics of her from the side!

I would so *love* to see her in concert in Wgtn this month - if only I had a proper job and I could afford to!
    anyway...

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

My pic out of the bunch? Michael Murphy (there are some really hot young guys around at the moment - including one I work with... I feel like such a dirty "old" lady! If you consider 23 too old to perve on 16 and 17 yr old boys!)

Michael:

See attached for pic of Ben, I don't know why it won't include into the msg properly!

Heavenly Pet Care

Yay! I've been boo'd!

I had a really neat pic of Ben with all his stripes in his hair, I don't think that one does our ben justice, he is much cutier than that don't you think? Rochelle I had never seen Brooke side on either until the awards, I was gob-smacked , she has unfortunately the ugliest nose ever, but she is a very good singer, I love her voice too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Jim Zorn (former QB for the Seahawks), Denzel Washington, and hubby Mike

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!