Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Princess

Pretty Princess

Princess, you deserve your name because you can tilt your head just like a real princess and have the most adorable golden eyes. In addition you have a spot on the nose just like Pet Talk's Lady Edwina who is the poshest kitty around here

I wish I would look as good as you when I will be as old as you and wish you many more happy years to come

you are pure princess!!!!! your serene manner and your perfect markings mark your royalty......congratulations on being cotd!!!!!

Princess, you are absolutely adorable, and what a cute story you have! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! You deserve it, Your Highness! (bowing low in the presence of Royalty)

Princess, what a beautiful cat you are! You certainly deserve to be COTD. Enjoy yourself today and who knows - maybe an extra pounce treat or two?

Such a lucky kitty, Princess

Congratulations Princess. You are CAT OF THE DAY! And you deserve the attention. I enjoyed your story and especially how you carry around containers of treats etc. I have a cat that does that too!

You are one sweet and lucky girl, to have found such a wonderful home - and such great food/treats, too!

Enjoy your special time Princess.

What a pretty kitty you are. That's so sweet, when someone says they're going to keep a kitten until they find a good home. 14 years later... I guess your purr-ents still haven't found a better home than they can provide.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Princess, what a lovely girl you are - I love your beautiful face! So glad you found just the right home 14 years ago...and we wish you a long and happy life ahead. You are certainly a sweetheart!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

A Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW From All The Found Cats,especially My princess,who came,to me,after she,and her Kittens,werfound,in a ditch!She says that you,are a Very Nice Cat,and you picked out,just the Right Home! A Giant Concatulations,and Cheers to Perfect Princess COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fourteen years ago a very special gift appeared on your parent's doorstep.

What is wonderful is that they realized you were a very special gift and opened their home to you forever.

Golden eyed girl............congratulations on your special day in the spotlight.

Hey Princess

Aren't you a pretty one! Good for your mama for taking you in fourteen years ago. By the way, you're still a spring chick, my childhood cat lived for 21 years! Keep being your cute self!

Princess
    What a beauty you are! Such a sweet face! and those eyes! Wonderful!
    My 14 year old cat boy, Leonardo, is quite smitten with you!
    We congratulate you on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings to you precious Princess from your friends up the road in Dennis! I was so excited when I read your bio...Home...Sandwich MA! Wow, a neighbor kitty is our Wednesday honoree!

You're simply beautiful, Princess. I adore your lovely, apple round face, that soft as a bunny plush coat and oh, those stunning amber eyes! Such a beauty and yes, a VERY youthful 14 at that!

What a touching rescue tale your human shares with us. I have the feeling that a higher power was at work that fateful day you landed on your family's doorstep! I'm sure you and your guardian have compiled a heart full of cherished memories over the past 14 years. And I have no doubt, the best years are yet to come

Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Princess, our very special and deserving Cape Cod Cat of the Day Enjoy your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top cat" sweetheart. Love, hugs and purrrs to you Princess from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a perfect Princess you are - and soooo pretty! I can't believe you're 14 - a happy cat living on love. Congrats to Princess, Our Adooooorable Cat of the Day!

She does sound like she has a lot of personality. Very lucky she found a human to share it with all these years. She looks great, too. Good luck.

Dear Princess you have such a sweet and pretty face. I would love to pet your lovely soft fur. You and your purrent were so lucky when you showed up on the doorstep of your forever home. I wish you many more happy years. Congratulations on being our Royal Cat of the Day and I hope you get your favorite foods and treats and plenty of cuddles.
    Steffi and Lovable