Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introduce your kitties!

Introduce your kitties!

I am not over on this side of the board very often, so I can't memorize all of the kitties' names.

So, how about a thread where you can introduce all of your kitties? I would love it if you could do that for me, and all of the other members!

Mainly we need to know the name and see a picture of your kitty/kitties, but if you want to add anything else, please do so!

Thanks a bunch!

Sounds like fun!

This is Ripley, my 12 year old Maine Coon mix boy.

This is Jazz, my 2 year old beautiful princess.

This is Scout, my almost 2 year old little girl and best buddy.

From Decker with Love

Introducing Allen

This happy Orangie has really "come alive" since we got Pouncer. He is now very demanding about his nightly scritchies and will ask for them throughout the day. Though he is not, nor will he ever be a "lap cat" He is the "king" of the house. He BEGS to have his belly rubbed. Better rub it or you'll get head-bumpied.

Introducing Pouncer

He is the very definition of NawTee. It would be quicker to list the things he is NOT into! He broke his paw this spring when he decided to fall off the second floor balcony. He is my baby! Oh, he also works as a therapy cat at the nursing home. We haven't been there all summer, since the bad storms started, so we need to call and start going again!

Both boys are best friends and inseparable.

Great idea! I'll try to keep my comments short since I have 8 kitties, hehe.

Shiloh, 5 yr old DMH, loves to boss the other felines in the house around and wrestle with my Poodle.

Skylar, 1 yr old Flame Point Siamese mix, I rescued him when he was a couple hours old and raised him first on a syringe, then bottle, he's my cuddly boy.

FOSTERS:
    Chance & Lucky, 1 yr old males, they've been with me for over a year now. I really need to get them on their way to their forever home before too long

Missy, Merlin, Magic, 9 month old littermates, been with me for their whole lives, I'm so attached to them that its taking me a long time to find homes

Maya, 1 yr old, rescued her from the kill-shelter. She had upper respiratory and was thought to be pregnant (thankfully she wasn't), she's a good girl, but the definition of CATITUDE

Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

This is Peppurr, he is a 3 year old Tuxy

This is Zeus, he is a 1 year old DMH

This is Zipper, he is around 5 months old. I trapped him along with his 2 sisters, and I don't know his exact age...

Hiya! Great idea for a thread!

This is my special boy, Tito. He's 9 months old.

This is his little sister Sophie. She's a 4 month old Manx (no tail) kitten!!

Here are my babies in the order that they came into my life.

Tigger, 11 years old. She was the runt of her litter. I adopted her and her brother Tony (RB 1999) when I first got married.

This is Smokey, 10 years old. A friend that I worked with rescued him from a garbage can....someone threw him in there and left him for dead.

This is Tucker. She came to me in the winter of 1997. Someone just dropped her off in the middle of winter. She is approximately 18 years old. I can never get a good picture of her because she won't sit still.

This is Mystic. She is 4 years old. She too was abandoned in my neighborhood. I first thought she was pregnant but come to find out she is just "pleasantly plump".

And last but not least is the baby of the family...Abner James. He is 3 years old and again abandoned in the neighborhood. Someones throw-away became my "Treasure". He is definately the "baby" of the family...and totally devoted to me.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

What a good idea!!

This is Wilber. We adopted him from the no-kill shelter on 1/4/03 and he was born sometime in Sept or Oct of 02. He goes from a brat-a-tat-tat to a love bug in under 10 seconds .

And this is my Oreo, also adopted from the same shelter on 1/4/03 and born sometime in August or September of 02. He is a little more aloof than Wilber, but he's also a mama's boy and graces me with a love session at least once a day.

Those are the loves of my life.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Hi, everyone! My name is Remus and I am aproximately 4-5 months old. Some meanie left me on the side of the road but the nice people at the shelter took me in until I was old enough for a furrever home!

Now I'm enjoying life!

Because I do this and play all day!

This is Stubby, I have had him for about 6 years. I got him when he was just a little kitten, not long after my dad died. He seem to be just the little fellow I needed to help me with my depression after losing my dad.

This is Grover, she is my sweet little trashcan baby rescued from a trashcan when she was about 2 weeks old. I fed her, and raised her just like I would a little baby. She is fiesty, mischievous, and just plain sweet!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

HOW EXCITING!

TERRIFIC IDEA!! KIM JUST MADE ME SIGGY-- INTRODUCING MARTY AKA NOSEY...SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS A LOT IN COMMON W/ POUNCER HE HAS TO INVESTIGATE EVERYTHING...HE'S A BIG BABY, LOVES TO SNUGGLE. SUNNY IS THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF THE HOUSE SOMETIMES SHE'LL ALLOW PETTING... DOM IS HUGE, LOVES A GOOD BELLY RUB! TIGER LILY IS THEPRINCESS
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

This is Ron:

This is Raven:

Thank you Wolfie!

Here is my 2 year old Himalayan Blueberry (or Persian lol) Who recently went from this.....

To this!

lol sorry I posted so many pics, I couldn't pick just one to post
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Inside Cats:

Avon – Dumped at our doorstep
    Bailey – Feral from neighborhood
    Barney – Feral from neighborhood
    Bear – Feral from neighborhood
    Beavis – Feral from neighborhood
    Bentley – Feral from park
    Blaze – Feral from neighborhood
    Bo – Feral from park
    Boo – Feral from park
    Gabby – Neighborhood stray
    Gypsy - Feral from neighborhood
    Hazel – Neighborhood stray
    LarryJerry – Tame dumped at park
    Olive – Feral from park
    Paisley– Feral from park
    Parker– Feral from park
    Porch – Neighborhood stray
    Shadow - Feral from neighborhood
    Spike - Feral from neighborhood

Outside cats:
    Jetson - Feral from neighborhood
    Mr. January- Neighborhood tame
    Yardley - Feral from neighborhood

OK, this is sad…I’m missing one inside cat and can’t think who it is!

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

This is Julie! She is about 16mos old we think. She was a stray that we adopted and the vet figured she was about 4 mos old when we got her. We will have her a year the 23rd of this month.