Thread: Washington State Golden Retriever needs home

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Washington State Golden Retriever needs home

Howdy dog lovers. I'm cross posting this from the www.petloss.com message board in hopes that someone in Washington State is interested in a Golden Retriever. The posting is at: http://p079.ezboard.com/fpetlossfrm1...ID=12137.topic
    but I've copied the text below. You'd have to post over on petloss I guess to contact DayzeeLuv. I don't have her e-mail.

DayzeeLuv - Need A Home For Lucky
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello All,

My friend has two very sweet dogs, and one of those beautiful dogs name is Lucky. Lucky is a princess and likes to know that shes the most special one. Her and the other dog just argue too much about whose better. So they want lucky to go to a very loving home where she can be an only child.
    Before Lucky lived with them, she spent her puppyhood at a very horrible house. The man beat lucky and neglected her terribly, Fortunetly lucky recovered and shows no sign that she was ever treated bad. This sweet girl loves to run and play, so they are asking that she goes to a house with a nice sized yard. They do have 3 cats that cuddle up to her and she does wonderful with them.
    Lucky just needs to find a good home with people who can show her that true love really does exist, and people that will spend time with her and treat her like the princess she is. Lucky is a beautiful Golden Retriever 3-4 years old.

So if any one lives in Washington State and can help it would be much appreciated. Other wise, please just pray for the sweet girl
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am afraid all I can offer is alot of prayers.. she sounds like she deserves a palace of a home......

Man,, its frustrating to see so many dogsi n need,, makes me wish I was a nillionare,, you can bet my property would be a dog filled zone!!!!!!

Oh shucks. I'd take her in a heartbeat. Poor girl.

I'll be thinking of her, and I hope she finds a good home.