Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a gorgeous boy!

What a gorgeous boy!

You are one handsome doggy Tank! Have a great day, filled with lots of love and maybe the occasional cookie. Congratulations on being DOTD!

tank you are a big pup......and hold your weight sooooo well.....you are a real beauty.....congratulaions on being dotd!!!!!

Ohhhh Tank,, methinks youre well named there young man,,,, arent you the rascal,,,,
    congrats on being DOTD!!!!

Hey there, Tank! What a handsome guy you are. I love your name and I think it fits you perfectly. It sounds like you live in a great home where you gets lots of love.

Congratulations, Tank, for being our Dog of the Day!!!

Enjoy........Robin

CONGRATULATIONS TANK!

My oh my aren't you just the cutest litte (ok, maybe not little) boy ever?!
    It really sounds like you live in a home that is filled with love so I'm sure your going to get spoiled totally rotten (like you arent' already!) today!
    Enjoy your day Tank!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Tank-you gorgeous hunka dog!

What a sweet picture your parent paints of you! I hope you have a wonderful day, filled with lots of fun and love!

Congratulations Terrific Tank-Extra Special Dog of the Day!

Oh Tank, What a face!!!! I find you irresistable!! That face will serve you well. You will get by with alot of stuff . So you are a channel surfer huh? You just want attention and know what buttons to push !!!! Who knows what else you'll think of. Im sure you will be very entertaining and your family will love every minute!!!!!!

cute cute!

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tank, you are too cute!! Congratulations on your special day!
    Susan (Barbara's mommy)

Tank's a charm

Tank, you are quite a nice boy. I think you are adorable. You might want to rethink hiding that remote. I know how tasty those shoes and purses can be as my bull dog loves to chew on them as well (espicially the heels).

It was wonderful to see your sweet face today. You are a lucky boy!

I can see the curiosity

in your face.

I love the head tilt.
    Your so handsome and I bet just a joy to have around.

Have a wonderful life, your human's are very lucky dogs. LOL

Tank! What a handsome one you are!

Your story made me laugh out loud this morning. Hiding the remote from your Daddy! I guess it is just a guy thing, huh?

Congratulations on having a perfect home and also for being selected our special Dog of the Day!

Tank you are big stud! So handsome and sweet! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Dog of the Day!

Hi Big Tank!

Take our breath away Big Guy!!!! You are such a handsome young man!! That face is so cute we can't believe it! We love the tilted head look. You are really loving your life Mr. T.!! That's what we like to hear!!! Keep it up Mr. Cutie Pie! Maybe you'll outgrow that expensive taste in shoes and purses. That remote is another story Big Guy!! You just want to have your turn at choosing what to watch on the tube. Right??? After all, you're part of the family too!!! Be careful though, Dad still will love you but you may want to leave the remote to him. We believe this is a HUGE guy thing!! psst.......maybe you could use the remote while he is gone. Good Luck!! You and your family have a great day Mr. T. and a wonderful life together. Congratulations all around for being our Sweeeeet DOTD Big Tank!!! We love your name too!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, (where is the rain?), Florida

Awww, Tank What a handsome studly fur muffiin you are sweetheart. Oh, that face could win over the hardest of hearts Reading your Dog of the Day put a huge smile on my face...what a sweet, lovable, personality packed pup you are Now I have a feeling that if your Dad would just leave the TV set to Animal Planet, you just might hand over that remote What a character! Tank, I just know that you and your wonderful family are headed for a lifetime of laughs, love and happy days! Congratulations to you adorable, lovable Tank, our fabulous Dog of the Day!!! Lots of hugs to you dear Tank. Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good afternoon, Tank! What a handsome boy you are.

It sounds like you have such a wonderful family and they love you very much. Your face is just too precious. I want to just *smooch* it!

Congratulations on your special day!