Thread: sweet snickers

sweet snickers

snickers are sweet and you are the sweetest! such a beauty too! congratulations on being potd!!!

What a cute little piggy! Glad you made it out of that hellhole to a safe and loving home! Yeah Snickers!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!

Snickers
    How adorable you are! I'm so sorry about your sister but am grateful that you are safe now and on the road to recovery. Sounds like you have the perfect loving home and family now. I wish you many years of health and happiness with them, sweetie! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww...what a sweet cavy you are Snickers! My guinea pig, Domino would probably love to play with you! You're kinda young yet, though, and Domino's just over 2, reaching his prime years! Glad your owners saved you too...now I'm sure you're enjoying a happy life! Congrats to being Pet of the Day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

My piggies too would love to be your piggie pal dear, darling Snickers! Oh, what a precious little soul you are precious baby boy. I cired when I read of your little sister's passing Thank goodness your family came back to that retched place, rescuing you from an uncertain fate...hopefully by now your little leg is all healed! And how you've repaid your family's kindess! I know first hand the great joy you wheekers bring to us humans and your family is truly blessed to have such a sweet, loving, gentle little furfriend like you to brighten their days Snickers, I'll bet you popcorned up a storm when you heard that YOU were our extra special Sunday Pet of the Day! Congratulationst to you sweet Snickers! I hope you're having a very happy day with your family, celebrating your much deserved day in the spotlight! Love, hugs and wheeks to you from Sandra and piggies Moon and Rosie Long and happy life to you sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snickers

Sweet Little Snickers....what a cute and totally handsome man you are! We are so glad to read such a happy story of your terrific Mommy who rescued you and brought you home to such a loving enviroment!!! You are so very lucky that she found you, and you are living a life that you so much deserve! Congrats to you little snickers, for being POTD!!!! You are jut too cute!!! I wish that I could just pick you up and give you tons of hugs and kisses!!! I hope that your boo-boo feels better real soon, and I am sure it will, since you have such a great Mom taking care of you! Look at you...how could anyone resist you, you cutie-pie!!!! (You know Daddy can't! ) Thanks for letting all of us hear of your happy life with people who just love you to pieces! xoxoxoxo
    Kary-Ann
    Teddybear and Chance's Mommy