Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heather

heather

what a darling kitty you are, soooo serene, soooo loved! congratulations to the cotd!!!

Heather,
    I think we never before had a kitty with such a cruel start for life. Born only to be killed

We say thankyou to your godmother Heather and her friends who helped you to survive

Now you are a happy and loved kitty- and a very pretty one- and that's what you deserve.

Virtual kissies to you cute girl! You don't look one day older than three

What her life was is so sad, I can't think about it right now. She's an unusual looking and very pretty kitty. Such simple things as touching her human, or playing with a little ball can make her happy. It's a shame she couldn't enjoy that her whole life, but thanks to some extraordinary people, she and many others can have real lives now. Good luck.

Heather, precious, what a beautiful girl you are!

I can't imagine the awful things that you have come through. Thankfully you have a good life now with your purrson who cares for and loves you. Enjoy each day the full beautiful Heather, take all the tummy rubs you can get. Play all day with your red Christmas bauble. Enjoy every minute!

Congratulations to a most deserving and lovely Cat of the Day!!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Heather

You are a beautiful girl with such interesting markings! I'm so sorry that your beginnings were so awful. I hope you have a long and happy life now that you've been rescued by an angel.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh my! What a beautiful beautiful girlie!!! You do look so serene and happy despite your horrid start in life! What hero Heather your namesake is!!! You look like one of the happiest ktties around! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

You would think,that with an University Education,would come compassion,but these Labs,are run,by the most Cold Heated Bastards ,since the Nazis! GRRR! Thank God,Heather was able,to escape that hell hole,and has her Dream Home!A Gaint Found Cat MMMMMEEEEEEOOOOOWWW MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOW is Coming For Heroic Heather COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Heather! What a beautiful little girl you are! Such stunning markings! I'm so glad that your namesake took it upon herself to shut down that lab! GRRRR! Enjoy your special day as our oh-so-beautiful COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Heather
    What a beauty you are!
    It breaks my heart thinking about your cruel first years. I'd like to send a big THANK YOU and Hug across the pond to your namesake and all the ones who helped get that horrible place shut down. (((HUGS)))
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home now and never have to be afraid again. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my! What a cute kitty you are. 800 cats!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kitty this morning fell out of a basket and when I saw that foce on the cotd then I thought it looked like my own kitty!!! Falling out of baskkets. How cute!!! You look like you get into trouble! (a lot)

Heather Love

Hello Precious Angel, what a wonderful rescue story for you and the so many others! Here's to having a long and continous love-saturated life because oh how you deserve it !! God bless you little one!

Oh, Heather, you are just beautiful!! I'm soooo glad you've been rescued from that awful beginning you had. That's so unfair, but now you are getting all the LOVE you deserve!!! I'm so glad you have a loving home! You are just too adorable!! Happy Sunday to our SuperStar today!! Many Hugs to you!

Oh Heather!!! What an amazing, courageous kitty you are! You define the word survivor! Oh, how horrifying to imagine that for so many years you and hundereds of other kitties were held captive by such despeciable humans Kudos and heartfelt thanks to all who helped to rescue you and your commrads! It never ceases to amaze me how animals manage to retain their trust of humans after such abuse. It does my heart good to know that you are now living the life you were always meant to enjoy....one filled with warmth, comfort, love and kindess!!! You're my heroine, dear Heather! Congratualtions to you sweet girl! We're honored to have such a brave and forgiving feline as our EXTRA special Sunday Cat of the Day! May you only know love and happy times each and every day of your life...I know you will! Love and purrrs to you precious Heather from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How wonderful that you and all the others were rescued from such a deplorable situation, darling Heather. You are certainly a girl that never gave up hope of a better life, and now you have it. You are our beautiful COTD here for all to appreciate and admire!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Heather

What a beautiful COTD - and on me ol' birthday too! I love your patterns of color and hearing about your sweet personality. You are the brave one my dear -- you had faith in humans in spite of your predicament - what a wise lady.

My best to you and your human friends. I would be so lucky to hear your gentle purr. Love from Boo Boo (COTD 12/14/03) , Libby Lou and JP.