Thread: What was she thinking?

What was she thinking?

Do you ever see someone wearing something GAWD-AWFUL and you just wonder "Did they really do that?"

I saw that at the doctors office today. This girl who was probably 8-9 months pregnant was wearing a "dress" that I would think was better off a shirt. It was black and very very short. Then, it had a sheer black material over it that was abut two inches longer. But here is the problem...The underneath part came to about mid-butt, the sheer part, just barely covered her white cotton granny panties. You could totally see her panties through the sheer and every step she took, the sheer would come up and you'd get a 100% view of her panties. It literally looked like she came to her doctors appointment and had forgotten to put her pants on.

*edit* I have to get my point across, you didn't just see her panties in the rear view, even the front view showed the crotch of her panties!

Thank you Wolfie!

I hope someone quietly told her. If not, there's not much you can do.

you didn't just see her panties in the rear view, even the front view showed the crotch of her panties
    TMI!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

maybe since she's 8-9 months pregnant she's just too tired to care.

These are not the droids you were looking for

I see people like that ALL the time!! It makes me absolutely nauseaus! (sp?) What I love are the people who wear itty bitty booty shorts or skirts and a tiny tube top and everything in between gets squeezed out! I saw a girl in Starbucks the other day wearing jeans WAY too tight, and a top WAY too small, and she had her granny panties pulled up too high in front, so you could see them above the waist of her jeans. ugh! I mean, there are certain ways to dress that look good and look classy and certain ways that just make you look trashy! People should really know the difference... it makes a difference on how you are perceived. ANd you won't end up being the topic of a thread like this!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

ANd you won't end up being the topic of a thread like this!
    LOL!!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

OK... I will no longer pick on my pregnant daughter for how she dresses!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by catland
    maybe since she's 8-9 months pregnant she's just too tired to care.
    Yeah, I probably shouldn't make fun of her! That may be me in a few months!

This wasn't an outfit where I could go and quietly told her. This wasn't an accident, it wasn't a hiked up dress. It was that short.

Thank you Wolfie!

Originally posted by heinz57_79
    I see people like that ALL the time!! It makes me absolutely nauseaus! (sp?) What I love are the people who wear itty bitty booty shorts or skirts and a tiny tube top and everything in between gets squeezed out! I saw a girl in Starbucks the other day wearing jeans WAY too tight, and a top WAY too small, and she had her granny panties pulled up too high in front, so you could see them above the waist of her jeans. ugh! I mean, there are certain ways to dress that look good and look classy and certain ways that just make you look trashy! People should really know the difference... it makes a difference on how you are perceived. ANd you won't end up being the topic of a thread like this!
    I'm kind of hating that low low rise jean style. You really have to be pretty thin to wear them. I see so many girls with what you are talking about, where the fat kind of spluges over the top. ewww!

And really, most of these girls can wear some cute more conservative clothes, and no one would ever have to know about those jelly rolls!

Thank you Wolfie!

A slightly large woman came in to my work one day wearing a shirt that had the name of a nudist colony on it (must have been where she lives). The shirt was short and altho it met the waist of her shorts, it often crept up showing her belly. That wasn't the worst of it. Her shorts were so short and it was clear that she wasn't wearing panties at all. (There where hairs visable.) I swear I wanted to barf.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I am waiting to see my first pregnant belly button tattoo!!

"Is that a tribal tattoo or a Mapquest map???"
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

EWWWWWWWW!!!!

Originally posted by KBlaix
    A slightly large woman came in to my work one day wearing a shirt that had the name of a nudist colony on it (must have been where she lives). The shirt was short and altho it met the waist of her shorts, it often crept up showing her belly. That wasn't the worst of it. Her shorts were so short and it was clear that she wasn't wearing panties at all. (There where hairs visable.) I swear I wanted to barf.
    Eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew eew!!!!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant