Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 10 months old Elvis :D

Happy 10 months old Elvis :D

I cannot believe my baby boy Elvis will be 10 months old as of the 13th Ausust, he has grown so much both physically and mentally (More physical ).

He is an absolute joy to live with and makes a game out of almost everything, he thinks OBEDIENCE is fun but Flyball is his favourite pastime.

I have never known a dog with such a zest for life, he enjoys every minute of it.

Only 2 more months untill we can start "Big Kid" training in Flyball and Agility.

Just to show how much he has grown, 7 weeks old.

Im a big Dawg now. 9 1/2 months old.

I realy dont think he is going to get much bigger, which is a good thing (Flyball height dog, he would keep the jumps at a good 14 inches) but if he does i dont mind at all.

* Little update/ Brag, Elvis can now do a perfect "Stand for examination" and "Stand stay" in Obedience class. Im not a proud Mum .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Happy 10 months Elvis! You sure grew a LOT!

I have a question - are there 2 different sizes of Border Collies? Like...the show bred Border Collie, and the working Border Collie? All the Border Collies I've seen are smaller than Elvis, but lately I've been seeing some his size. Just wondering

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Elvis thanks you very much.

My boy is actually realy tiny, that second photo does not realy show is size against Clover, i will post a better photo showing his size.

I think the working Borders tend to be smaller and alot lighter boned , other Borders.

That is more like it, he was 9 months old in this photo and has not grown since then .

Here is Oakley at 10 months, he is HUGE and bigger than his Sire (Dad). He is from show dogs etc.

Astro on the other hand is quite small (About Elvis' size), and he is from working/ sheep dogs.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Here's to a growing boy! Happy 10th Monther, Big Guy! You're making your mum very proud... keep up the good work!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Happy almost but not quite 1 year celebration, Elvis!!! Wow, what a big boy you are! I'll bet you can't wait to graduate to the "big kids" flyball class You're such a sweetheart...no wonder your mommy loves you so!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elvis, you're growing so much! Happy 10 months, buddy. We'll look forward to seeing you in flyball action. I love seeing that on tv. Want to see it in real life some time.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Aw, Elvis the big 01 is just around the corner . You are adorable!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

wow Elvis, 10 months!!! youre a big boy now! I cant wait to see pics of you kicking butt at all your flyball tournies! of course, youre such a smart boy too. your mommy must be very proud

I love Elvis, he is soo handsome! reminds me of Gonzo in some of those pics. I also totally prefer working BC's to show BC's. Show BC's are way too poofy and big, and most are not.. er.. very good at working sheep . So Elvis is 18" at the shoulder then? That is a pretty good size.. Gonzo is about 19" or 20", and 43 lbs (he is not training for flyball atm and has gained a few). I really like the smaller, more agile BC's like Elvis. Cant wait for his 1st bday! I hope he gets lots of presents

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Awwww, it's adorable Elvis! 10 months already!!! You're such a good boy, Elvis and I know you will only continue to make your Mommy proud.

Thanks for the Elvis pics!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

HAPPY 10 MONTHS ELVIS!!!

Geesh, they grow too fast!

Robin

HAPPY, HAPPY, 10 MONTH ELVIS! It seems just like the other day.... I can;t believe how much of a grown handsome man he is now.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Happy 10 months Elvis!

I can't believe how big he is already! he sure is a handsome boy.

Thankyou everyone, my little boy sends lots of tail wags and puppy kisses to you all.

Indeed i am very proud of my boy, the dog that some people thought was too smart for his own good but we are showing them now .

Well we are just off to the park for a nice big run, the dogs that is i wont be running.

Once again thankyou.

HAPPY 10 MONTHS ELVIS!

----<---<--<{(@

Happy 10 months Elvis!

My, you sure have grown into a big handsome boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets