Thread: lady

lady

you do appear snowflake-like.......a real beauty......with soooo much character! enjoy your special day and congratulations on being potd!!!

Lady, your snowflake "coat" is just beautiful. I can't believe that you will be a mama yourself very soon. How wonderful it would be to see a picture of your baby also!

Your story is so interesting, and it sounds like you have become a perfect pet for your human mama, who you obviously love and trust very much. I like that feisty attitude of yours too!

Congratulations, Lady, on being our Pet of the Day!!!!

Good Morning Lady! I'm with Logan...your coat is simply stunning!!! What gorgeous coloring and snowflake markings! Is it just me, or does your coat acutally have a deep blue cast? How lovely! What a surprise your family was treated to after your coat shed! Lady, I so enjoyed reading your bio.! You're a girl with personality, that's for sure...such spirit and spunk I had to laugh when I read that you are still a "mama's girl!" What fun it will be for your family when your foal is born! Maybe she'll be a "mama's girl" too..or boy It was a great pleasure meeting you beautiful Lady! I hope you have/had an easy birth, that your foal was born healthy and feisty just like you and I wish for you and your family...human and 4 legged, a most happy life together! Congratulations to you dear Lady, our stunning and sassy Pet of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight sweet Lady

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

awww...what a sweet mutt you are Amber! (a great mix too!) Enjoy being POTD!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Lady
    You are just stunning! You have such a pretty coat. I bet your baby will be just as beautiful! I'm glad you have such a wonderful family that they took the time to train you the things you needed to know. Congratulations, sweetie, on the new baby on the way, and for being our special Pet of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a lovely horsey! I can just see you poking your little filly head around the corner of the barn - saying "take me, take me!" Congrats to Lovely Lady, Our Beautiful Pet of the Day!