Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magoo says "Come see the only good thing about the White Coat trip"

Magoo says "Come see the only good thing about the White Coat trip"

There was something good that came out of today. Thank goodness!

See, my eye is all better for now!

After I rested from that awful trip I decided it was play time.
    Did I hear something down there?

I must get in on the action!!

This curly stuff from one of mamma's b-day gifts has become a favorite toy.

Mamma told me the other day about Eddie in his lifeguard outfit and HH in her rain hat with curls. I wanted to make HH proud so I tolerated these photo's! Are you ready for this?

Am I cute or what????
    And that stupid doctor thought I should have been PTS! HUH!!!
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 08-03-2004 at 11:09 PM.

Oh! Mr. Magoo! You are cute! I'm glad that you are already feeling better.

Thank you Wolfie!

Aww what gorgeous pics of Mr Magoo, he is indeed one sweet kittykat, i am really pleased to hear his eye is going to be ok,he has been put through enough, all those PT prayers and positive vibes must have worked yet again. Thanks for sharing, Mr Magoo I LOVE YOU.!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Re: Magoo says "Come see the only good thing about the White Coat trip"

Originally posted by catcrazylady

I love this pictures! He is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

I feel like driving up and giving that vet a piece of my mind, and my foot!

Love you Magoo!!! I'm so happy your eye looks so much better. Play your little heart out sweetie!

From Decker with Love

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh Mr. Magoo, I'm so sorry, I'm not laughing AT you at all. It's just that you are so sweet and lovable I can't help but feel joy everytime I see your picture. You look so cute in that curly ribbon. Just wait until HH sees you! She'll grow weak in the knees.

So glad you are feeling better sweetie. Kisses to you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I love you so much Magoo!!! What would we do without you?? You are one happy, silly, playful and well-loved kitty! YES and you do look ...ummmmm......purdy...with your curls!!!
    About that vet - he just has not had the privilege to know you like we have and I bet if he had time to, he NEVER would have said that awful mean thing. He OBVIOUSLY doesn't know anything about YOU Otherwise he sounds like a nice man and I wish we could educate him.

He is a funny and very good boy. He takes all the pain in stride and lets it go as soon as he gets home. He acts like nothing ever happened. He is something else to live with!!! Makes me smile, and worry more than any cat I've ever had!!
    What did I do without him?

edit: Debbie, we are not going to waste our time trying to educate him. Momma says I'm never ever going to see him again!!!
    I have no problem with that!

Awwwww Magoo...the ribbons are a stunning fashion statement.

His eye looks so much better! I have my fingers crossed that it doesn't fill up again.

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    edit: Debbie, we are not going to waste our time trying to educate him. Momma says I'm never ever going to see him again!!!
    I have no problem with that!
    Sounds like a good plan Magoo - it is HIS loss and OUR gain because we LOVE you!!! You deserve someone like the shelter vet Your Meowmie will find the right one for you! You are part of the family!

Oh if your vet had only seen what we have seen from Magoo!!!
    The second picture (showing his eye) looks like he is grinning with relief!!!

The playful pics and the colorful bow pics.... are PRICELESS!!! Oh Magoo, I am tempted to drive to Kentucky just to kiss you my boy!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww Magoo! You look SO much happier with that cyst drained. I hope it stays down. And as for that vet, well, we'll have to get you one of those vet toys someone posted on PT the other day and have you beat the **** out of it!

Kitty Revenge
    Get The Vet Cat Toy:
    This is part of the Kitty RevengeĀ® Series, and we are proud to present them.
    No cat likes to visit that V-person... So our surprised Veterinarian makes the perfect toy for kitty to get even for all those Vet pokes and jabs. Measures 7" tall.
    Stuffed with quality fiberfill and Premium Catnip...for lots of fun!!!

BTW You look so dapper in your colorful curls! Edwina is probably jealous!
    Last edited by RedHedd; 08-03-2004 at 11:30 PM.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

OMG, everytime I see Magoo, my heart just fills with love for him. I just could imagine not ever have met this wonderful little miracle. It is such a joy to see pictures of our sweet Magoo.

He does look so sweet with his curls, any cat would be so jealous of his new attire.

Magoo, I have to say I do love you! You are the greatest!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Ah, Magoo - a day without you is a day without sunshine. You bring out the best in all of us.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Lisa, He looks soooo much better after that nasty cootie was taken out of his adorable face! And the multi-colored ribbons make a purrfect fashion statement too! I'm on my way to Kentucky too to give him a big kiss right on his nose!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Dear Magoo. I am happy that your eye is better and that you are back to playing. You are so special and we all love you so much. That picture of you in the ribbons is priceless. I hope that you stay well. Cuddles and skritchies for you.
    Steffi and Lovable