Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: princess dixie doodle

princess dixie doodle

i just love those ears!! i just love hearing what a love-bug you are! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Princess Dixie Doodle!

Awwwwww. What a cute little girl you are Miss Dixie. Such a beautiful coat and pretty face!!! It sounds like you are loaded with personality too! YAY for rescues!!! You and your little brother Gilbert are very well loved. We think you both know it too!! We are so happy that you and Gilbert have bonded so well just like we did when we first met. Three years later, we are still inseparable and we know you and Gilbert will be too. We have Mexican stand-offs in our house and we love to play this game!!! Our Mom will laugh at us forever! Have a great life with Gilbert and your wonderful, loving family, Dixie. Congrats on being our cutie patootie DOTD!!! Dixie and Gilbert, continue to love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. We hope you get a new toy today too!! Enjoy!!!

Dixie Doodle....I agree, you really are a Princess. You're one of the cutest doggies I've ever seen. I think you should be a movie star.

I totally agree with your family's recommendation that people should go to rescue groups & animal shelters to adopt the most wonderful pets in the world. Just look at you....for living proof of that!

Congratulations on being one of the cutest Dogs of the Day EVER.

CONGRATULATIONS DIXIE!

How lucky for you and your family both that you were adopted (along with your new brother Gilbert)! I can't imagine any dogs having a more wonderful family than you do

I would love to get some big hugs & snuggles from you from you Dixie!

I hope you have a very fun day celebrating your stardom as our very own "DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Well.. all that missing from your grand pic is the crown,,, Arent you just THE cutest lil thing,, and I LOVE your puppy tummy and those ears....

enjoy your brother gilbert,,, and always be a lady!! congrats on being our DOTD!

Rescues rock!!!!!

What a DARLING doggie you are, Dixie! I hope to read more about you and see more pictures soon on Dog/General.

You are certainly very special! Enjoy your special day!

Dixie Doodle

I think you are a very beautiful lady. You sound like you are a lot of fun to be around. Glad you have a family that loves you very much. Congradulations on DOTD.
    LHCamry

Good Morning beautiful Princess Dixie Doodle Add me to your growing list of adoring admirers! Oh my gosh, how precious are YOU! Love your "Gotcha Day" photo sweetheart! You look SO very proud! And Dixie, those ears are just the cutest...and let's not forget that soft, warm belly! I can only imagine that Gilbert is quite the cutie too...JRT and Doxie How neat that you and he have become such great friends! Oh, what gems your wonderful family discovered at the Humane Society! Dixie, I wish I were there to be on the receiving end of one of your coveted hugs and a few kisses! But please have your mom give YOU a BIG kiss for me! Dixie, keep up the good work loving life and your family as you do! You're the best And many thanks to your people for giving two such deserving doggies a paw up in life! Yay, Princess Dixie Doodle, our super duper Dog of the Day! Have a blast celebrating your day of honor with brother Gilbert and the human pack! Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dixie Doodle,

You are just TOO CUTE and precious. I only wish I could buy you a toy to see (and hear!) your reaction to receiving it.

Ditto what your parent said about adopting a pet. Mutts are the best. I'll bet your parents are constantly asked what kind of pooch you are!

Enjoy being DOTD!

Dixie Doodle, You hold a special place in my heart! That's because my first dog's name was DIXIE DOODLE!! No kidding. How many pets in the world can there be with that name? My Dixie is still around, at 14 years old. So, Dixie Doodle (or Dix, Doodle Bug, Doodle, or other various nicknames we call my Dixie) I hope you have a WONDERFUL day as DOG of the DAY!

AWWWW what a sweet heart! I love that sweet face, You are so precious Dixie!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Aww, Dixie, you are a really beauutiful girl - from beautiful Ellicott City (my home town!)! How wonderful you found such loving furparents who know who to treat their sensitive little baby. I just love your looks - so cool! Dixie totally ROCKS!!

Dixie doodle, you look so refined sitting there in your pretty picture.

What a sweet baby! Congratulations and hugs and kisses to you.

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Absolutly adorable. Toooooo cute. Dixie you have the cutest ears! You are proof that pet adoptions turn out to be great! Your little brother, Gilbert, sounds like a little cutie too. I have three Doxies of my own, and I know what little "imps" they can be. Have a great day. Congratulations on your special day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Oh my gosh, cuteness overload! Dixie you are just adorable! My Sadie is a lab/whippet mix and I think that is just the best combination (maybe I'm biased? ) Congratulations on being dog of the day.