Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's 5am & all is quiet.....

It's 5am & all is quiet.....

NOT!!!!!
    I'm trying to get a sip of coffee and become human after sleepily feeding the crew (inside & out). Can I just have a moment to get myself together and wake up? NO WAY! It's time to PLAY!!!
    This is how it starts every morning. Magoo starts the chair shredding which means he's ready to go!

I pull out the mouse on a string and start dangling. He prefers the finger hook end these days. Better for smacking while the mouse end is good for back bunny foot action.

But I want to play too!!!

FINE! Then you two share this thing and let me have my coffee! Now mind you I'm all balled up in the back of this chair to avoid accidental injury. some of these pictures aren't to great because they are action shots and I'm still asleep!
    This is what goes on for the next 20 minutes

More coming
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 07-31-2004 at 08:18 AM.

Will you guys hold it down! I'm trying to sleep here!

Nope! We're having too much fun here!

Pervy keeps her eye on things from a safe high spot

Pete gets in on the action

More coming

The game now moves to the bathroom. Notice the door has a small white tail. Now we are smacking each other under the door.

Magoo starts shutting the door on Pete.
    Hey!! What are you doing?

All that play has made for a very sleepy boy

Except, of course, for this one who can't figure out why everyone is now sleeping.
    Ya wanna play some more ma?? huh? Please! Come on you don't need coffee!!

It's now after 9:00am and I'm ready for a NAP!!

Well Sirrahbed that's my Saturday morning pictures and you didn't even have to ask!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Well it is morning! Mama's up...so that means playtime! Magoo is just too cute for words! It never ceases to amaze me just how much he senses in his dark little world.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

We can never get enough,of our dear Pal,Scrappy Magoo,and we hope that the Cat Show Toy,that Scrappy Angel,picked out,for his Charge,arrives soon!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gosh I can tell my boys are getting older (I guess I should say more mature!) Nowadays on Saturday mornings sometimes Trevor even lets me sleep in a little. hehe! Then after everyone is fed, the kitties go back for their naps. Wish I could too. LOL!

I am looking forward to the day that I can sleep in just a little!!! Every once in a great blue moon they let me go past 5:00 am and I wake up freaked out! You know, that jerk awake when you know something is wrong? Of course, it just happens to be one of those mornings when THEY decide to sleep in! Good Grief! Am I trained or what?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by catcrazylady
    [BExcept, of course, for this one who can't figure out why everyone is now sleeping.
    Ya wanna play some more ma?? huh? Please! Come on you don't need coffee!!

Hmm, Phoenix needs a buddy to play with!
    Pepper Jack , wanna come and live with me?

That was so cute! I loved all the pictures and your comments, heck, I can never get enough pictures of your gorgeous cats. Amazing how well the all get along.
    Magoo’s fluffy belly is so adorable!

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

Oh, Lisa, all the pictures are just great. I especially loved the action shots! Those little wildcats are just so sweet with their mouths open showing those fangs! Yeap, I love those pictures, I didn't see not even on bad picture!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Awww, what wonderful pictures!! It's so good to see Magoo get along with the others, he's really having a ball. ) This must be the best time Magoo has ever had! Pervy does seem a little sleepy. The picture of Pete is hilarious!

You have a lovely bunch of kitties!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wonderful pictures of a wonderful gang

Wow! Total Chaos at 5 am! What fun!

Thank you Wolfie!

I love the picture of Pepper Jack....looks just like something you could open your eyes to at 2am......"HEY MOM.....Wanna feed me? Huh? Huh? wanna feed me???

I am sooooooo glad that my guys have never bugged me at that ungodly hour of the morning to be fed or played with. They just wait patiently until I crawl out of bed at the reasonable hour between 7-7:30 in the morn.

What adorable pictures of your gorgeous crew and especially seeing how well Mr. Magoo is doing.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thanks you guys! They are cute even when I'm half asleep! Magoo and Pepper Jack have really worked out the play thing and I'm so glad.