Thread: dobby

dobby

you are a little "sweetie" .......with a great life! congratulations to the potd!!!

What a cutie you are Dobby! May your life be filled with lotsa love and yogurt drops! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!!

Dobby
    How adorable you are! I love your big eyes. I know they make it possible for you to see better in the dark. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there cutie pie Dobby!!! Aren't you the MOST precious little critter Those ears, those ears, oh those adorable ears! And aren't you the sweetest sugar glider on the planet What a joy you are to your famlly and how blessed you are to have such a warm and wonderful life, surrounded by caring, devoted humans and your very own little furfriend! Thanks for stopping by Dobby! This smiles' gonna last all day long! Hugs and cuddles to you cutie Dobby, our super sweet sugar glider Pet of the Day! Enjoy you day of honor with Sable and the humans, sweetie! Oh, I think I hear the yogurt drops box opening

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are too cute, Dobby, and you DO remind me of Dobby from Harry Potter! What a great name for you!!! Sounds as if you have some of that Dobby-like mischief too!!!!

Hope you got lots of yogurt drops and fruit today in celebration of being Pet of the Day, sweetie! Congratulations!!!

aww

Aren't you just the sweetest thing! May your special day as POTD be filled with yogurt drops and many hugs and kisses