Thread: Okoa...

Okoa...

Whoa,,, now theres some SERIOUS smoochy poochy for the DOTD,, you are just THE sweetest!!!!

Congrats there lil one on your special DOTD!!

Oh My! What a sweet lil pup you are. That face and those ears! Geesh, I think I'm in love. You are such a handsome little boy. I'll bet you give the "big dogs" a run for thier money.

Congrats, Koa and enjoy your special day!

Robin

such a pretty little lab you are! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Ahhh... to cute.... must look.... away......

Congrats!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Congratulations Okoa!

Good Morning sweet Labbie boy Okoa! You're simply ADORABLE How you've got my puppy pangs stirring! Nothing like a Lab puppy to keep us humans laughing...and on our toes! And I'll bet by now you've grown to be one handsome young man...and judging by the size of those paws, more than able to keep up with the "big boys!" I know that you're going to make one awesome best friend to your wonderful family, human and furry! And Okoa, there's one gorgeous blond Labbie girl sitting by my side, drooling at the sight of you! (Make that 3 girls) Okoa, have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day honors with your humans and pupper pals Rusty and Bo! And please, have your mommy plant a big, wet kiss on that precious face of yours! Hugs, slurpy licks and Labbie butt wiggles from Sandra, Star and Cody! Long and happy life to you Okoa!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a little sweety! Looks like a little toy. I love the nice smooth shiny coat.

Oh Boy, what a darling you are Okoa!!!! You will get many awwwws today!!! You are just too cute, and with a face like that you will be wholeheartedly spoiled rotten . It sounds like a 3 ring circus over there with your other siblings and Im sure its always exciting with a good laugh a day!!! Train them right little Okoa!!!

Oh Okoa!! What a darling puppy! Look at those sad eyes - the "mom I wanna treat right now" eyes, lol! You are absolutely beautiful - and surely a big handsome man by now. Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Okoa, you are one adorable Labbie puppy! I am sure you will grow into a gorgeous "big dog" too. You have such a very sweet face--I wish I could give you a kiss. Congratulations on being our DOTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Okoa

What a handsome fellow you are. I would love to have you for my own. You are going to be a beautiful baby when you grow up.
    Congradulations on DOTD.
    LHCamry

Ooooh...what a sweet puppy!! Wow, Koa, you are just gorgeous and handsome too!!! My dog was just as sweet when he was your age! Congrats on being "Puppy of the day!"

~KT and BLAZE~
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OMG.... Okoa, you are soooo adorable, and as I can tell my the pic, spoiled! LOL! Congratulations, sweeite, on being Dog of the day, honey!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Okay, now don't get me wrong, I love my Logan, but having loved (and been loved0 by a Labbie (mix), my heart just twanged with wonderful, happy memories! Okoa, you a such a sweetie! "Smoochie Poochie" just says it all!

I've been Boooo'd!

Okoa, your puppy picture is as cute as it gets! What a handsome pup you were, makes me wish I could see you now! I can just imagine what a stunning young man you are becoming! It sounds like you have the perfect home, loving humans and two doggie brothers to romp with

Congratulations to you Okoa, the brave!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

BELATED CONGRATULATIONIS OKOA!

Oh you little cutie pie you! I just want to give you great big
    I'm sorry to have missed your big day, but I bet your family threw a great big party in your honor!

I hope you all have many, many wonderful years together

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets