Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My little helpers.....*cough*choke*

My little helpers.....*cough*choke*

Yeah, their my little helpers alright! I'm surprised they don't demand pay for all the work they put out when helping me sew! I'm trying to perfect my tote bag so I decided to make another one to make sure I could do it again. You know how that goes...first time is beginners luck! Anyway, I had lots of help once again!

This is my fabric Inspector

While I'm trying to convince Sammy to go away Maggie Sue is doing her famous "Come Love Me Mamma" roll! Of course I stopped and loved her.

I finally managed to get part of it done and the rest of the work force kicked in.
    Leroy takes over to test for durability. We must be sure that all fabric can pass the "claw" test!

I get him off and hear this awful racket in the living room. I find Magoo checking out the new carrier. He is smacking his jingle ball into the metal door! What a ruckus he was making!!!

I help him find his jingle ball and return to find that Quality Control has now taken over.

Through all the tests my little Supervisor was always close at hand to ensure everyone did their job properly.

With the combined effort of me and my little furry work force we finally got this one done! (minus the handle again in the picture)

They can't wait for the next one! They are very professional and are eagerly awaiting there next job!

That is beautiful Lisa!! I know how it is to sew with *help* I just have my three but ALL of them are right there insisting on supervising every step
    That is a cute shot of Maggie Sue silently begging for loving!!! Gotta stop for THAT

Oh Gosh CCL, I hope everything met everyone's approval.

What great pictures of your gorgeous furkids.
    I loved them all, especially Mr. Magoo's. (Not that he is my favorite or anything like that.)

Any chance of your adorable bags going on the market?

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

What good little helpers you are! Your project turned out wonderful!

Thank you Wolfie!

This one turned out really good too, I don't think that the other one was beginners luck.

I think your helpers can be bribed with treats and scratches.

However they deserve it for being so cute while they work.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Does anyone else find it amazing that we get anything done with all the help we get? I'm always shocked when I finally get something accomplished after 40 million furry interuptions!

No Lorraine, I would never believe hat Magoo is your favorite! I'm shocked!

I don't know that the totes will ever hit the market. I want to make some more just for fun and see if I burn out on them. Right now they are still fun and fairly quick to make. I don't know how long that will last, though. It does help use some of my creative energy and the project isn't so big that it takes forever to see results. So far that is why I'm really enjoying it. I made that one in an afternoon even with all my help!

You sure have some cute little furry helpers there and your tote bag turned out beautifully.

Your helpers are absolutely beautiful and your tote is too cute! Great job!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I love that tote too!! Very patriotic! If they go on the market please put me down for one, and I'm very serious!

I love your helpers and Maggie Sue's love roll is so adorable. What a sweetie, when she wants to be. It must be a perfect tote to pass your quality control team.

From Decker with Love

I used this on another thread earlier, but it fits here, too--A cat's work is never done...

You have such beautiful assistants, though.

Well those Quality Control officers deserve a raise becuase the workmanship is EXCELLENT on that bag! Very pretty! How about some extra treats for those that ensured the work was performed properly, and an extra one for Leroy inspecting the fabric's strength!

I love how your totes are coming out....especially this one which is nice a patriotic!!!

I too know what it is like to have "little helpers".....while I can not sew to save my life, I can cross stitch and that's when everyone decides to be my helpers. The only time I can get any work done on my projects is if the cats are outside or I'm away camping for the weekend.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I think with all those committed workers you guys should definitely open shop. Heck, I'd want a job there!! By the way, the bag is adorable.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Besides helping,with all the odd jobs,they must have inspired your Muse,as that is a very handsome Tote Bag!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How much per hour does help like that make?

Great looking tote! I see it passed the claw and hair testing with flying colors!